Thread: Unable to find working CoD: Black Ops

Unable to find working CoD: Black Ops

We are aware of the thing CoD: Black Ops is not available for MAC by using Steam. Currently I am having two different version of Mac. I have used both the version of Steam on the computer of mine to get this particular game but both the version was not able to make the thing working. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find working CoD: Black Ops

I think you are having the cross over version of the PC version of the game. It would work fine if the source games. I don’t expecting that any of the other game would not be running on the computer of yours. even like you I have not got any luck while playing this particular game on the computer of mine. however some of the games are running fine on the computer of mine.

I am suspecting that the account of yours might be disabled because you are using the cracked version of Steam. So you have to enable the account so that you will be able to play this particular game. Also you should create a new account and see whether you are able to play this particular game. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter of yours after using the solution which I have mentioned over here.

As far as I know the cxz package is not having support for this particular game. It is having lots of issue like crash and it is running on some specific range of the cards. The best thing which I can suggest you is to use should download the free trial version of the game and install the same on the computer of yours. after completing with installation you have to play the game and see whether any issue is happening or not. If there is no issue then you should get the paid version of the game.

Well you have to told me that you have installed Mac on the computer. I recommend that you should I get OEM Windows 7. Even you can double boot your system by using the Windows 7 as well as Mac. I think after installing the Windows 7 on the computer you will not have the issue which you have mentioned over here. But still there is trouble you can feel free to ask about the same.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the game itself. Well I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the developer of the game and ask them about the further assistance on this particular matter. The technical support team would help let you know about the possible solution which you can try. According to me it would be the ultimate solution to get the requirement of yours.