Thread: Trading system for steam games

Trading system for steam games

The thought is that you could trade games for games, or credit to buy games or whatever. For example, I have half-life 2 and I wish for Team Fortress 2, that I determine and will deal with another steam games! The site of the gaming system of trade wherever you observe you’re new. Something very interesting, for example, I have Half-Life 2 and I want to change by EP2. I have a price of $ 15 so you can buy, say, HL2: DM. Another example, I have 5 games that they all cost $ 10so the change by, for example, Garry Mod + Team Fortress 2.

Re: Trading system for steam games

They misplace a lot of income, so it would not. I presume you could put into practice a trading system if they felt love, but it would be unintelligent and counterproductive in business intelligence. It’s just software bytes of data that is imitative from the server to the client to pay money for the game, and the store by now has an endless deliver of inventory so there is no theoretical commercial value in trade. Gift would be sweet if we could duplicate our purchases away to friends, like when you buy a game little by little and then buy again, as part of a package. But again, it is unlikely because that would mean money lost those games that have been acquired with another.

Sorry, this does not work in the way described. If you buy a game, you can complete and then replace it with a fresh game for any price at all, completing the trade for a new game, whole. The point is, you pay a small fee for each set of steam has to offer. One more note, however, a change in his idea could be that people might alter the games in the middle of themselves, with friends of their steam. However, even with this, there are too many flaws too.

With the intention of is what is getting said, but that makes no intelligence. Every records, perceptibly, will stay put in each game went, and hold up can automatically reverse these and put out of action accounts of fraudsters. The prevalent difficulty is poor business model for the proposition. Particularly taking into consideration that games are constantly changing value you cannot use price as a measure of value.

The real reason I do not want commercial games is simple. You get excited about a new game, say that Dawn of War II. You buy it, realize what a piece of shit it really is and if it is still a big seller, throws it on a big shot else to get a discount or a game intended for over a certain worth, say Counter strike. And steam can only put up for sale the game once. Perhaps less, since your friends to dump, whiles still a hot commodity. for example, buying a game and finding some players playing through Steam and wishing instead Call of duty ,Most wanted Thus, a person tires of a game and another wants to try it does not benefit steam on it. They have essentially found a way to sell licenses for games that we can no longer lend to people. I love steam, please do not take my negativity wrong. I do not buy games do not sell more. But I do not think commercial games will never happen.

If they did everyone keep trade around their old games for new ones and, on one hand yes, people like you and me gratification and not lose money, but on the other hand, from the standpoint of business its great way valve to lose money. They want you to buy the games no longer trade. Use to get a refund of your subsequent copy of Black Ops and then go away and buy Modern Warfare 2 (the cost is a great deal at the moment) .

Is a high-quality thought, but I hesitate that Valve is leaving to believe about it because they first have to see where you are leaving to win it all. I observe many users win. Receiving rid of old games that do not play extra for credit or trade someone who has not played, but the conclusion is that the valve has to see a profit on it or I will not let go. I see it as something good. I have a lot of games that do not play and do not mind trading in something different.