Thread: The female characters from previous Street Fighter games were just mistakes

The female characters from previous Street Fighter games were just mistakes

How much I memorize, 8 female characters were shaped in Alpha series, but just 2 were bringing back in sf4. Just 2 female characters were shaped in sf4 series. I love a few cute anime, I all the time think "damn cammy is quite well" while she turns around. You, Capcom, and the detached. It truly looks like the type of guy who thinks women just exist for your enjoyment. What are your thoughts about this? Please share with me.

Re: The female characters from previous Street Fighter games were just mistakes

Well, someone certainly has determined to go wild as he wasn't right away banned after being uncovered again. It's quite obvious who the closet on this board is though Alexander. Real men are protected sufficient in their own maleness that they don't necessitate to rely on a video game to get their sexual delights. It's obvious you are just frightened of all the uncomfortable feelings those muscley men make you feel.

You mean the Ivy of the Street Fighter series? a character which people don't usually utilize for competition but just for the physical appearance, we play video games for the sake of playing video games, if your thought of a video game is a game where there subsists a revealing female character (now I say this considering the pic you utilized for your argument, truly you could have picked unique concept art from the game) then you might too dole out your hentai.

I guess I can address how they are depicted. Let's go over them in order of foreword to the series. Chun Li - She is the first she of any hostility game, and one of the original playable female characters in video games by any means - Samus from Metroid is one of only a handful which came earlier than her. And keep in mind that Samus, because of her fight armor (and the limits of the NES) isn't even identifiable as female- you discover its, she just at the end of the game.

Elena handles to not be a typecast despite her if you pay attention to the storyline. Also, as an African she has depiction pitfalls which could have gone incorrect both ethnically and legendry, but she shuns them well. Juri is the most openly woman in the SSFIV cast, not just in her dress but as well her behavior. But her hatred and menace overshadow it to make one of the more exciting villains I have seen in a hostility game. I would not ever wish to be alone with her cause at times she can get genuinely creepy.

Isn't Sakura as well a joke character although? Isn't the school girl thing one of the main reasons behind her fame? Most if not all of the SF girls are to a few degrees, stared as other objects. I can't memorize the last time somebody hasn't stated while Ibuki and Chun-Li are brought up, or in regards to Cammy. Heck Elena brawls in shorts. I don't see how 'one' could be scheduled as a 'slipup' while in reality,