Thread: Is Core i5 750 GPU with 5850 GPU & 4GB RAM is enough for Battlefield 3

Is Core i5 750 GPU with 5850 GPU & 4GB RAM is enough for Battlefield 3

So after the announcement of BF3 I was excited and ready to go, but unfortunately only a few weeks before I sold my gaming computer because it was having many problems. Now I have an i5 750 CPU and GPU 5850 with 4 GB of RAM and wish for to make out if its value selling and spend that money on a new computer or is fine as it is or even buys fresh parts. So you think that both the computer configuration is sufficient for Battlefield 3 game?

Re: Is Core i5 750 GPU with 5850 GPU & 4GB RAM is enough for Battlefield 3

Well, I think nobody knows the game is in pre-alpha, wait specifications / demo is released. Let your PC meets the recommended system requirements estimated in the game, and Overclocking Toaster said, will have to be patient and wait for more details. It also depends on the resolution and eye candy levels. You will be able to play the game in low resolution for sure, but as per to the projected needs of BF3 is more possible that you will be capable to play the game in high resolution.

That said, keep in mind that the player is using PC using something like a Core 2 Duo and a 9800GT, so be sure to make the game accessible to such people. So it's going to be OK with your current system, if you want to play the game. If you are interested in doing so, you will have to wait and see how demanding it is. But still you can check on the internet and minimum requirements for this game.

This is what you would if you were in your situation. If someone offers a good price, sell and get something new. Otherwise, I do not mind because his team is still very capable, and sand until the bridge would not be a most important progress. Wait until the game or specifications are released. It will definitely be able to play the game. If you are not satisfied with the performance to get a new graphics card. By the way my current team is very similar to yours, and I think BF3 play well. I, personally, I do not update my computer unless: The game was impressive, an update would produce improvements in image quality and frame rate, and there are other worthwhile games on the horizon that are very demanding.

To my knowledge the minimum necessity needed for this game to play on your PC is Quadcore Processor; Ram will be a minimum of 4 GB, HDD: 15 GB for the digital version, 10 GB for the disk, memory of 512 MB graphics card, sound card companionable, DirectX 11, keyboard as well as mouse, DVD Rom. Well this is what I feel but you can check whether the game plays or not in your friends computer. Just check it out.