Thread: How to make Xbox Live work faster without any lag?

How to make Xbox Live work faster without any lag?

I am using my Xbox live to play all my favorite games. I have seen that some of my games are not able to play due to the lag. i.e., Pro Evo Soccer. So is there any way that I can increase my Xbox Live speed, so it can run faster and also it does not lag? I have seen that one of my friends is having the same Xbox live and I have noticed that his Xbox works much faster than mines. So I want to know that how can I increase the speed of my Xbox live?

Re: How to make Xbox Live work faster without any lag?

If you are having too much stuff in your Xbox, then it would probably make lots of load on your hard disk and the game will not load faster. So if you are having too much stuff and also having a very little space in your hard disk, then you should try removing the unwanted stuffs and also if you can get a hard disk with a more space will do better and will make your Xbox to run much faster than earlier and also might not lag.

If you remove the unwanted or extra download from your Xbox, then this will make your device to run faster as it will have fewer things to get search while the information is being processed and also keep those games that you play frequently. Also see that you get a maximum internet bandwidth, this will be also an advantage for the other host player. Higher bandwidth or high speed internet will allow you to play online games without any lag.

Are you having low RAM memory? There are chances that your game takes more time to load and also lag due to lower RAM of your Xbox. So if you have low RAM then get some more RAM which will help you to load up faster. Once you upgrade you’re RAM and also your hard disk then you will surely get some faster loading of the games and your game will probably not lag much more.

You can also increase the speed of your Xbox by simply removing the cache from your Xbox. To delete the cache, select the option of Storage device from the System tab just by scrolling it down. You need to highlight the memory unit or the hard drive option. Now you need to press the ‘Y’ button for getting the “Drive options”. After this you need to press the following sequence of the keys: X, X, LB, RB, X, X. after this you will get a message saying that "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox Live storage devices?”. After this you need to restart your console. After following all these steps your cache is now cleared and this will make your Xbox to run faster.

It does not whole and sole depends on the speed of the internet. It is the router that you are using. There are different series of routers like g, n, n+ and so on. So if you are having the n router then it lags, but only rarely. And if you are having the g router then it will lag a more. But if you are using the n+ router then it will not lag much than any other router. So there is a combination of both is required to get full connection.

The most important thing that causes lagging is your bandwidth. If you are having your Xbox and also your home PC/laptop connected to the same route and is using the same connection then it may lag due to the consumption of bandwidth by both the source. So see that you are not downloading anything while you have connected your Xbox to your internet connection. Since there is no other solution that, can increase the bandwidth for your Xbox.