Thread: Unable to change the configurable USB loader in Nintendo WII

Unable to change the configurable USB loader in Nintendo WII

While I was playing games on the Nintendo WII this WII is like a play station and I was feeling so lucky to get the Nintendo WII and while I was playing games an error message came across the screen and it was looking like the USB loader has updated itself and now when I am trying to play games on the Nintendo WII which is stored in the hard disk of the Nintendo WII. And it is showing as a v68c I think that this is an error of the USB loader so can I change the configurable USB loader. Thanking all in advanced.

Re: Unable to change the configurable USB loader in Nintendo WII

Well your problem will be solved if you are having the WAD file. WAD file is a video game Doom or its sequel Doom II that contain sprites, levels, and game data. And I think that the WAD stands for the Where’s All Data? I think that if you are having the Wad file on the USB loader channel, then I think that you will require the WAD manager to install it in the system menus. So I think that you can access it without the help of the SD card. You should use the forwarded channel as this will help you to create the shortcut to the files on the SD card from the system cards. And then you have to just open the shortcut and then you will be ready to play the games on the Nintendo WII.

But I think that in this case you should delete the cfg usb loader and then you have to off the SD card and the USB drive whenever you are installing it and keep in mind that you should install it as a fresh or do a fresh install. If by doing this nothing has been changed then I thinking that the problem will sort out the things. I think that you must first check that everything is going in the correct directories such as the wbfs file must be named as the WBFS file and something like that. I think that you must do a fresh installation of the v60.

From the discussion going on you have to just re-install the Usb loader in the WII menu to do this you have to firstly load the WAD manager in the homebrew channel. And after that the screen on the monitor will go green for a few seconds and then you have to press the A button on the WII remote and then you have to select the SD card to do this you have use the left and right directional arrows on the WII remote. Now you will see the Wad file like USBLoadermodBrisma. And then you have to select the USBLoadermodBrisma by just pressing the down key on the WII remote and then press the “+” button to install it. And after the installation has been over then you have to just press the HOME button to restart the WII. And after that there must be a new channel called as the Usb loader. Hope this helps you.

The problem will be with the updating of the Nintendo WII firmware. I think that you should upgrade the WII firmware. But instead of updating this you can also use the Multi-Mod-Manager this will help you to update the Nintendo Channel or the WII shop channel this you will get without updating the WII system menu. However I think that this will work only if the USB loader guide and it works only on the 4.2 and this will hack the WII.

think that you should install the Usb loaders in the WII menu and to do this you have to follow the following steps and I was also suffering from the same problem so I installed the Usb loader.
    • The first thing you have to do is to load the WAD manager in the homebrew channel.
    • And after that you will see that the screen is going green and then you have to press the A button on the remote of WII.
    • And then use the left and right trigger to select the SD card.
    • Now you will see an USBLoadermodBrisma as a WAD file.
    • And then you have to press the “+” button to install the USBLoadermodBrisma.
    • And the installation is over you having to just press the home button to restart the WII.

If by doing this the problem is not solved then I think that you have to just format the hard disk to the wbfs and then load cfg Usb loader. Once the loader goes to the global option menu and then you have to just change the settings of the wbfs partition to fat 32 and then you have to keep in mind that you have saved the settings and then you have to switch off the drive to fat32 and then you have to restart the loader. I think that this helps you.