Thread: How to use Ken's hurricane kick in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

How to use Ken's hurricane kick in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

It seems that 3 of every 4 times I shot the use of hurricane Ken, I am punished, even if the shots X_X land productively. In addition to the airborne landing a hurricane kick, what as well I am able to do to kick Ken hurricane functional? I have to say, I cannot think how often Ken is punishable, still if successfully land attacks. Some characters are so @#$ hard to punish, even when some of the spam. But Ken has difficulty getting his ultra, lost half his Shoryuken second shot if you're not really close their hurricane kicks are punishable if they land or not X_x.

Re: How to use Ken's hurricane kick in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

All shots of hurricanes may be punished in the block any move 3 frame. Even former tatsu. The only real "safe" situation in which you can press a button after being beaten is by clicking here. DP can shoot, but both are dangerous and may result in being beaten. My recommendation is to mix with blocking shots at the end, unless given a reason for PD. Some people find easy links and ultra easy. Some people get short end of the rod and ultras X_x hard links.

c.lp doesn’t beat out shoryukens or instant shift subsequent to a landed hurricane kick. No tips for making a shot landed Hurricane UN punish the right Ken? The movement is basically useless except for the peak factor and referral small airborne fireball 50/50? I know hurricanes are punishable if they are lost super. I'm talking about when the ground starts successfully hurricane. I'm still locked in the punishment. Is there a way around that? None basically? Except perhaps EX tatsu and airborne, I suppose?

You will not be linked to the sentence, which is enclosed in recovery. And no, there is no way around that. It's the end of kicks then you'll have to try to mix and see what the opponent. Characters with good investment will be a nightmare for you when the final kick. Ex Tatsu when he landed is less recovery and is therefore less punishable. Just be careful of spam and not get caught in the throws. This is what I think regarding to this thank you.

The coup, EX hurricane is absolutely secure. In fact, Ken goes ahead a frame. You can configure a basic success / cast confusion with it. HK hurricanes is generally safe for success too, but certain moves can be punished because it Ken -1. I do not remember the top of my head that can be punished, but I know I can with U1 Zangief and Chun can with your Super. Hurricanes do not pull random floor because you'll die through it.

When I said disadvantage, mint me that leaves you at the Rock Paper Scissors position even after it successfully connects. A number of characters have been in motions that are extremely complicated to punish. It is depressing that a number of characters have be in motion that are punished by 2/3rds (LK and HK) and still the deputy gets a threatening phone call investment after landing successfully. X_x. a number of possibly will be spam; a few do not even safe to utilize moves.