Thread: Need to know about Ono character in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition game

Need to know about Ono character in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition game

Could it be that the original AE SSFIV rumors that they were right in all others were right about the six characters as well? I remember that last fall, when someone was in the "know," Henry said there would be six characters Cen more on EA and that would be on consoles in June. At that moment, nothing but Yang Yun and has been shown. Before anyone says Troll-Ono does not make sense to do this, know that he gets a couple hundred tweets (tweets as they are going to Ono) a day doing the same thing, and he chooses correct answer before the home game down, and thus interesting to say the least.

I hope one of the "new" characters is not another "version of a character that already exists." I do not know how many of you remember the Super accumulation, but said that Seth was a completely different to being the boss of the game, and nothing happened like that.

Re: Need to know about Ono character in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition game

Yes, I read that in your twitter earlier and was thinking of publishing it, but I thought I was trolling Ono. So although I remember someone saying once again that Rolento and Alex were in the game. Does anyone else remember? E3 is one week and maybe everything was planned with two more characters to be revealed later. Well, I do not know much about the news, but we expect the things the company has told us.

Re: Need to know about Ono character in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition game

Well, if they were characters in the arcade game, you already know them. But, we also know from their slot machines can be connected to the Internet, and you can download the patches. Therefore, it is possible that could have saved two characters for the launch of EA's console, and arcade machines patch. There is a possibility they were planning for new AE 6 and were not able to finish them in time for the release of AE so he ended up with them to launch the console, but who knows, there might be two more arcade machines, or may not exist at all.

I think the rumor was true, but something happened that was originally not ending on 5 and 6 characters. The worst possibility is to simply use the basis of their work in SFxT. The next worst possibility is that we say in 6 months or less who they were and how. The following scenario is the above scenario, and then releases them as paid DLC. Of these, I prefer to have two more in the DLC.

Just as I was starting to forget how terrible the Yang Yun and Ono DLC is done. I have great respect for Ono, at least for SF to take your glory shines again. However, this amount of "trolling" it is very annoying. I'll take the words again if in fact, add more characters SSFIV. Arcade edition is released in Japan in December, three months later was released Oni. Another 3 months go by and E3 just around the corner.

Now that people got used to only have four characters with characters supposedly drag us closer would be stupid, just get the hype to announce that it was never confirmed, then the hype of this extension would be reduced as never before, and that would be a lack of respect for their customers. Hopefully Capcom just tell us who, what and when scarcely know. Internet rumors and waiting sucks, I just want to know. This is certainly suspect for ensuring curiosity, but SSF4 occupies approximately 78% of my free time so I'd like to know what is good.

One of my characters would be added. He wants her, many of those who voted in the Capcom forums unit has wanted in, and we will enter. But to be honest, most people take at this time. Cannot be worse than Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Akuma Ryu 2 times. I would take anybody, but I cannot stand Mika, I think it's Stupid and looks creepy. In addition, there are some fighters out there that hella deserve a chance. I love to see Birdie, personally.