Thread: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Is the DLC worth it

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Is the DLC worth it

I played Super Street Fighter IV today (for the very first time) and went into ranked. There was just single person in ranked with a red connection, so impulsively, I left. I went into continual battle and just like 7 people was playing. Not certain if it's because I haven't purchased AE up till now, but is AE/Super all the time this much of a ghost town? What you say about this? What’s your opinion on this?

Re: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Is the DLC worth it

Super was imminent to a slow halt because of MK and mvc3 but AE is busy with people! It was to the point that I couldn't play ranked any longer on ssf4 because it was all the time the similar 10 people challenging me for months. If you like playing online, you will not have any troubles searching matches and thus far I have a very few cases of deprived lag and generally get great connections. As well, if you do acquire, consider making friends on unity and partake in a few tournaments and things that are jump to start up again.

Yun and yang may seem like head swaps but play not anything like every other. They are much more dissimilar in play style than ken and Ryu are. Yun has an attack punch and shoulder that don't work like yang’s rekkas and dragon kicks they have jump kicks purchase so do a lot of other characters. They are very different! Plus they aren't shoots so that's all the time a plus in sf4. Evil Ryu can possibly be the largest argument for move stealing but he's just bad looking! He has all the time had plea and though has similar Akuma setups, can't be played the similar way.

The truth that so many people are currently coming back to street fighter is immense for those who rely on rank match for great competition. Occasionally people protest for the sake of irritable but I believe that the majority will agree that $20 is well worth the money to bring back an immense series which has been slowing down to a hault as mvc3 and mortal Kombat were came out. If you enjoy playing street fighter, this DLC is a no brainer. IF you don't actually care about the game that match then possibly waiting is for you.

If you for a few reason just have $20 obtainable to spend and truly can’t afford to just shell out cash then A.E. is not worth the price. I generally view dlc for fighting games as misuses of money and until A.E. came out; I have not at all spent a dime on post retail content. I hope the DLC had more in it like new levels and extra characters but like approximately everyone else, I knew accurately what was inshore plus the 1200 points didn’t hurt my online wallet too much and I take pleasure in all of the characters.

I perhaps doubt it except it comes with codes as disks generally don't warrant free downloads. It will ultimately go down in price but by teh time it does, yun and yang users will be ripping it up making it frustrating. I have previously played a few absurdly good yens and it's just been a few days. I guess it truly based on what you want out of it. No damage in waiting, there's tons of things to do excluding street fighter.

I did see myself buying the DLC, but over time, I type of changed my mind. I think I am going to wait for the price of the disc edition to drop, after that sell my copy of SSFIV and buy the disc base game. Seriously though, Yun and Yang are splendid. Just thing I like regarding Oni is the win pose which reminds me of one of Heihachi's. If you have the additional $20 and think the similar game you have been playing won’t bore you later than a week or two, then yes it’s worth it.