Thread: DRM and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition PC Facts

DRM and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition PC Facts

I at a standstill can’t find any place to purchase, or download any copy of SSF4, not even vanilla, it’s not in my windows marketplace, it’s not on my steam, it’s not in the amasses, its non-existent. I have heard a few stories that DRM will need PC users to log onto GFWL or else its unfeasible, but I don’t actually see how that differs much from SF4, I don’t care about it much so extensive as it doesn’t hinder with my game time.

Re: DRM and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition PC Facts

I am just sick and weary of pirates, but not almost as sick and weary as I am with companies obliterating the customer’s rights and putting clientele in the back seat to what boils down to illegal matters for local law enforcement to handle. Can you make up walking into a circuit city and you can’t purchase anything without being frisked, searched, and bugged, and poked in the gut with a stick and told you will be carrying a spreader home because there are a few people who steal crap.

Can anybody tell me if vanilla is at a standstill available? I see AE on the Capcom store, but its pre-order, it utters $40 to purchase, and $48 to ship, I am outside the US, I don’t mind paying $90 for the game, but I would favor an immediate download without the disk. Is that not probable because of pirating? Is it for the DRM? Or is it probable to sort a download? If you just get one Key, and you have to be attached to the internet, and just one key can be utilized at a time, then it’s not possible to copy anyway, besides Disk DRM's are about the most extensively bypassed things on the planet, so I just don’t see the dissimilarity between download or a disk.

I would as well like all the DLC obtainable, all of it, but I haven’t even discovered how to obtain it for regular SF4 yet. I heard there will be a patch later than AE is come out that will let you to play offline, is that correct? How to get it or install it? The quicker I can begin playing and practicing, the fewer time I have to spend in here annoyed about my arcade losses. I truly wish Vanilla + the AE update, if it’s not obtainable, then Vanilla + the Full AE would work, but I think I require vanilla. But I can’t find it.

I certain cannot confirm it, but considering that AE comprises super content. It ham well better comprise the super trials. I would visualize it does. I would not be astonished if not. They certain didn’t mind to port the AE official score or title system over. While AE was initially announced, PC users were told that they would have to linger logged in, in order to persist to utilize their acquired software.