Thread: Compatible games that work with psx4droid

Compatible games that work with psx4droid

I have purchased a psx4droid last month. This is very cute handset. In my family everybody likes this too much. I play game on this. It’s speed is amazing. My friend also purchased this. But I have a problem with this. I want to know any compatible games that work with psx4droid. I have tried to so many games on this handset. Every game causes some game. Please solve my doubt this. If anyone suffered with this problem then post your experience.

Re: Compatible games that work with psx4droid

FF VII - Works very well, no problems that I have looked so far.
    FF VIII - Works great, but world map is very awkward and leisurely. Playable if you are unwearied.
    FF IX - Runs well, but sound problem in some part.
    Dino Crisis - Works very well, voices are fuzzy, small slowdowns in a few parts
    Mission Impossible - Does not work very well. Black screen after beginning.

Small tip for the "Resident Evil" way games fix R to the camera key on the Droid. It then becomes a lot simpler to plan and kill. The game gripper assists greatly as well. I am truly eager that hardware acceleration will illustrate up quickly, but I am pretty glad playing FF VII on my phone. By the way, anyone understand how altering discs works in the Final Fantasy games?

Stock EVO

FFVII - similar to others have said runs grand, some audio or video problems now and there but very small

Parasite Eve - soft as silk, but some audio hiccups

Resident Evil 2 - pair audio problems, runs soft although

Crono Cross - Runs gradually at times, still extremely playable, the menus are type of tough to observe though

Final Fantasy IX - works great, but not the music at the opening of the fair market value (not sure if all of the fair market value is so, however, have gone to another, however, update), no graphical glitches all seems to rum better than FF7, but during the fight sequences, the Command Bar and blinking HP / MP bars in no way a deal breaker, but it is a nuisance.

Using HTC FTW Evo.

Final Fantasy VII-Works very well
    Driver 1-Works good and irregular audio
    Marvel vs Capcom- Works good
    Discworld –Works fine
    Crash Bandicoot-works well and irregular audio
    IQ intelligent Cube-Works very well
    Gran Turismo2- works good, foolish irregular audio
    Resident Evil1-works fine

Final Doom-Doesn’t work very well, freezes at "Loading" screen. I have a boot load of ROMs to still load; that’ why I am asking this question. I have tried so many games.

I attempted the site you suggested, but still will not work if I put the SD card in the folder not only my sega game show click bios acting as if to run, but put the roms in a folder and click the folder that says no files so if someone can shoot me a quick walk in which everything has to go or should I try a diff bios scph1001.bin and maybe I just do things in the wrong order or something please help do not want to end up losing $ 6 if I can make it work.

Just required to inquire you guys that the file systems you have to work, that’s why now I have got that ECM files are changed to bin files work similar to a dream, but I cannot find other work files. I have a copy of GTA, for example, which came in many different APE files, but not getting anywhere with that. 2.1 Rooted certainly wish FFVII runs like a dream, while THPS has major problems of representation of me, but not impossible to play at the store level at least. However, after the job the best FPS and extension of my desire, as well as some more updates this will be by far the best ever. Great job again! Worth more than $ 6.99.

• Hot Shot Golf II.PBP
    • Final Fantasy Tactics.PBP
    • Breath of Fire III.PBP
    • Final Fantasy VII.PBP
    • Gran Turismo 2.PBP (a small piece bit sluggish)
    • Warcraft II.PBP

I downloaded most of these as. Bin.ecm then unecm them, then use the program for the exchange or compress PBP (PSP boot). The others were. Iso simply becomes / tablet, and only had to enter the ID from the game manual (the site I use has the type and the code that appears with the file name). Do not run across one does not work so far and to do it this way. When attempting to run them as bin, I got a lot that would not work. Taking that literal similar file download and make the above procedure worked completely. Icetea1.3 compression utilizing half the size of the file in some cases, just an FYI.