Thread: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Who’s going to bother getting DLC for a DLC

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Who’s going to bother getting DLC for a DLC

1. Do you wish to pay for it?
    2. Should alternate costumes be free?
    3. Is it a fine that they accuse for costumes which are obtainable since release?
    4. Is it fair that they carry on abusing DLC for fattens their wallets to the misery of their clientele?
    5. Do you like paying for alternate costumes?

And do they ever present anything for free besides game updates to multiplayer which should have been in the game as day 1?

Re: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Who’s going to bother getting DLC for a DLC

If it’s a brawny package with plenty of content for 4 bucks, then ok, I can admiration that. Attempting to smooch a money grub nickel and dime 4 bucks over and over for just 4 characters at a time is Dutch flag. It’s like the losers that attempted to charge 99 cents for a solitary gun, and 99 cents for a solitary shirt, making over 20 solitary items you could purchase for 99 cents. Selling virtual MICRO update crap is pathetic, especially while they try and accuse for 1 item at a time.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Who’s going to bother getting DLC for a DLC

I just don't mind paying for additional cosmetic things if the price is correct, but one time they start to chop up their game and sell parts of it later than release, that's just not correct. All full playable game content which is done at release should be obtainable while you purchase the game. But if they wish to see you a new outfit for Ryu later than that for 99 cents, doesn't trouble me. I might even pay for it if I like the street fighter and Ryu is my main.

Its 4 bucks for .4 Megs worth of data, that’s 4 times below the normal MP3 song that sells for 99 cents. 1 Meg would be 1/4200th the cost of content for 10 percent the whole package price. That’s well over 100 times price scoring. I enjoy DLC. If it is a decent sized content update. Selling below 1/1000th the amount of content for 400 times score. That’s not 400%, that’s 400 times the price per content.

It’s sad. I decline to support said business models. I just enjoy Modding my SF4 graphics, so I felt the advice to support the DLC because they were cool sufficient to not weep regarding texture replacing. 5 minutes later than I purchased the whole collection, I had previously second guessed myself and arrive to the conclusion that over half of the costumes I would not at all utilize. I am content to support Capcom. I acquired sf4 on release day, because of how imposing the quality of the game looked.

I don’t know, but them previously mentioning DLC for SF3: OE is creepy. They're truly going to begin selling outfits and crap for the SF3 PSN XBLA title. If they are attempting to keep it genuine, and that's why no 2nd Impact phases are in the game, what is the basis for DLC for it? I wouldn’t be astonished if they had the 2nd Impact stages as $$$ DLC, and after that give a few reason to how they distorted their mind regarding it not ache the authenticity of 3rd Strike.