Thread: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: Who’s better among chunn-li, cammy, vega?

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: Who’s better among chunn-li, cammy, vega?

Guys I have been playing street Fighter from long time I have played all the version’s of this game and I have enjoyed it a lot but now I want to know who would be better in Super street fighter IV between my three favorite chunn-li, cammy , vega? I really want to know who is better and whom should I select while playing the game. Have any one over here deicide who would be strongest from these three need to know some guess about them?

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: Who’s better among chunn-li, cammy, vega?

Well this is not a difficult question to guess who is better from these three fighter’s, I think vega would be the most powerful among them, vega has been very powerful then cammy and chunn-li and I don’t think they have been ever able to defeat me when I have been playing with vega as my character so I have a strong believe on vega that he would be the most powerful and attractive among all of them.i don’t think cammy and chunn-li would be in comparison with vega they can be compared among them but vega is not at all a character to be compared with cammy and chunnli.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: Who’s better among chunn-li, cammy, vega?

Yes I would also like to support this, the most important thing in this game which has been considered with many of the players are stamina and vega has the stamina in accesses and so I think he is a leading character then both of these other character I would also like to say that some of the strength which is unique with vega and it has been enough to take over these character and as cammy and chunn-li has less damage in their power punches to so I think they would never be able to fight with vega.

Agreed with vega that he would be the attractive one to select between these three character but I have a different view why I this like the other characters are they are a girl character and I don’t think vega would be in comparison with them he is anytime stronger than them they would never be able to get over vega . The Speed and range of vega is very much and these other character won’t be able to resist with that for long. Makes the chip (block) of damage, and is useful in some combos. Also you can focus Dash Attack Cancel this roll to throw your opponent off guard, who is waiting to have to block new attacks. If your catch out of balance, just walking and shooting.

I have a different opinion I would like to say that Chun-Li is one of the best-zoning Street Fighter 4 with strong and solid putting game fireball. His confusion is good, many options are safe as any other large character in the game, and she has no problem getting his ultras in a game. Other advantages are first-rate ability to launch a game of air dominance, fast walking speed and a huge Attack Focus. She also has a powerful juggle options open some doors extensive damage and so she is the best.

I like cammy because she has been a super-high performance offensive character. Once it gets inside the opponent's zone can be a nightmare with a flurry of shots hit confirms tick or unpleasant. She has been one of the those characters in the street fighter who can hit a shot with diving, and she is such a fast walking and allowing you to the ground and quickly apply a lot of pressure. Once the bait movement and get your fall can be very difficult to Cammy you, because she has plenty of offensive options to keep guessing. It also draws EX meters at a rapid pace due to his being on the face of his opponent constantly.

I don’t like any of these character because I think all these characters are with low damaging power and haven’t been most attractive over any version of street fighter anyways I would never think that vega would be better ever because he is such lazy guy and he has the biggest problem with him that he don’t have any shot which is most powerful that means you got to hit many punches and shots to the opponent if you want to decreases his power and he has also a problem of getting dizzy very early than any other character how can he be better than any character than.

I don’t like any of these character because I think all these characters are with low damaging power and haven’t been most attractive over any version of street fighter anyways I would never think that vega would be better ever because he is such lazy guy and he has the biggest problem with him that he don’t have any shot which is most powerful that means you got to hit many punches and shots to the opponent if you want to decreases his power and he has also a problem of getting dizzy very early than any other character how can he be better than any character than.