Thread: 1 frame link combos strike in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

1 frame link combos strike in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Why is the solitary hardest feature of sf4 going from swift punch to medium punch? It seems that I am retarded. No matter how fun I have playing sf4, learning footsies, and so on. All features of my character, which are remarkably interesting. It all comes back to failing partly your 1 frame combos. Why is such a dim minor detail the single hardest aspect of the whole game? I am certain if I spend hours perfecting plinking that I will take them from half steadfast to 2/3rds reliable.

Re: 1 frame link combos strike in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

It’s true to say that in lots of cases the window of chance is factually just 1/60th of a second? Twice as severe as a frame of television animation. Devs like to declare "SF isn’t a combo based game.” What they overlook to put in is "I guess that makes it a guitar push-timing game". I just get aggravated because, no stuff how much fun I have working and learning. My biggest difficulty is somewhat so dim, unimportant and unfulfilling.

Of all the admiration I have for sf4 gameplay. It’s broken by somewhat dim and trivial. I can bulge this fight stick with plinks to get 1 frame link combos concerning 50 percent of the time. But what a dim ghetto channel tape fix to a trouble which shouldn’t even be fraction of the game in the initial place. Even If I do purchase A.E. and play lacking plinks, I am at a standstill a fully fledged anti-advertiser now.

You possibly won’t discover many people differ on this. I personally hate the 1 frame links. I have determined to no longer spend more than 5 hours a day for SF. During SF4, and Super, I spent way extensive time on it. I don’t like the links; I don’t akin to the lack of a combo system. Online has fall to zoning, jab mashing, and throws. I believe that’s completely because of the truth no one is getting those combos reliably. They finish up eating a reversal.

I lastly got MK9 about a week before. I at a standstill haven’t had a possibility to play online as there is somewhat up with my account, but wow is MK9 rather else. Possibly you should overlook the world of SF for now. NetherRealm delivered with MK9 and some. Story mode is out of this world, the additional are amazing, tackle tower, mini features in the crypt, single mode or tag team mode, your option, and the game is simple sufficient for beginners with bread and butter combos or has a few truly complex stuff for high level play. This game factually has everything for everybody.

I am with you the just link I can hit consistently is juri's lp-mp I can obtain it about 90% of the time online that astonishes me because I not at all hit mgupper and I have been practicing that eternally. I wish the games design gets geared more towards everybody and fewer so towards the tourney scene. And MK rules top fighting game on the market at present if it had been released at the similar time of mvc3 it would have shattered it.

I can see your point, but a few of these excessively strict features of a few games can make them superior e-sports. Type of like with StarCraft all the little unskilled tasks you have to keep track off are type of "pointless" while it comes down to the action, but being able to do them all and continue track of your micro/macro are what divide the pros from the casuals. Now I have no thought how bad this 1/60th of a second is, but what occurs if people on the pro scene work out how to link reliably, is it at a standstill a bad thing.