Thread: Really needed a balance patch for Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Really needed a balance patch for Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Well I have installed Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition on the Xbox of mine. I am unable to figure out why this particular game is so unbalanced? I was expecting that this particular game would be quite balanced after playing the game for couple of hours I have found that I was wrong. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Really needed a balance patch for Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Well I am agree with the thing that some of the cast were unnecessary in the game. Some of the nerfs are not making any sense while playing the game. I am unable to figure out why the developer of the game have done above mentioned thing. I think I need to play more skillfully so that I can win in the game. It would be quite satisfying for me to take the advantage while playing the game in this particular situation.

I also agree that the developer of the game should patch the game so that it can become balanced for all of us. I was thinking that this particular game would rule the world of the video games but after looking at the game I don’t think so it would happen. I am unable to find out why they have done the following thing.
    • Vanilla Ryus and Sagats have ruled the online as well as tournaments
    • Super is having healthy mixing of the tournament as well as online.

I have decide that I am going to cancel the pre order for the disc of the PS3 version of this particular game. Poorly balanced character are wasting the entire game. It would definitely kill the reputation of the developer of the game. I would rethink the cancellation of the game if they are going to provide the patch which would balanced the game. So let me know the developer what you are going to do?

I think this particular thing has been done purposely by the developer of the game. The only intention is that people would buy upcoming game which is going to be release in the future. I am not having any proof to prove myself. However I recommend that you can play the game until and unless there is announcement from the patch from the developer of the game. We need to wait for the announcement.

Yes this particular game seems to be imbalanced and I think they are supposed t o play in the game. Well I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them about this particular thing. They would help you out to get this particular thing. I am hoping that the developer of the game would take the possible action and release the patch to resolve the matter.