Thread: Are there more updates for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Are there more updates for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Now finally when the game has been finally released for the consoles what i am thinking is that there will be more updates for the Super Street Fighter IV? Just a simple question that I want you all to answer out. Since many of you all must be having some updated information on the same and hence I am asking you all about it. so please do help me sort out the issue for me, I am waiting for the suggestions ok, do reply.

Re: Are there more updates for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

I don’t think so there will be any further updates from the Capcom. Now as you have said that they have released the updates for the game and I don’t think so that they will be doing that again unless there is some specific reason for the same. that’s what I feel here. However there are many issues that are coming up with the game and many of them are saying that it needs to be fixed as soon as possible for the game. So you may never know.

See here in the recent thread I found out that there has been an update asked for the Akuma and Gouken Music. So if the necessary needs do come up for the same then the developers will be forced to take the decision to update it as soon as possible for the same. So you may never know when the situation will come up for the necessary update, that’s what I am saying here. I hope everybody here will do agree with me over here.

I think so there has been an introduction of the new character that has been announced over here. That’s what I am saying here, also if you are looking for the said update then for the introduction of the said character they will be coming up with the necessary update. That’s what I am saying here, so as all the above users are saying you may never know if the Capcom are not satisfied with the present set of characters then they will surely think of getting with the new characters with the update. So that can be the situation as well. I hope you all will certainly agree to me with that.

I really don’t think so that can be the possibility here. Simply because if we consider the case of the characters then let me inform you all that the game has around 39 characters in it with the different powers. Introduction of the new character certainly don’t seem to be the option with the developers I think. Plus I am staying tuned to their twitter updates or the official websites for the further news on their updates. So lets hope that everything does gets sorted out well.

Ok thanks for telling em about it, so appreciate that efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. Well the whole story is that it depends on the developers whether they want to go with the update or not. So that's what i think is the total turn around, anyways it was nice to hear some good suggestions coming from you all here. So thanks a lot guys for voicing out your opinions here.