Thread: Can we use Mod to remove ‘K.O.’ ‘YOU WIN’ giant text from SSF4: EA?

Can we use Mod to remove ‘K.O.’ ‘YOU WIN’ giant text from SSF4: EA?

I have installed SSF4: EA on the Xbox 360 of mine. well I am really happy with the look and feel of this particular game. However I did not liked the big text like ‘K.O’ ‘You Win’ ‘You Lose’ and ‘Fight Graphics’ in the game. I wanted to remove all the above mentioned stuff from this particular game. Let me know if you are aware of any of the mod which I can use to get the requirement of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Can we use Mod to remove ‘K.O.’ ‘YOU WIN’ giant text from SSF4: EA?

Well according to me it is purposely implement by the developer of the game because they are looking to give enhanced presentation to the game. The developer of the game is trying to show artistic work they have done in the game. We have to accept it and deal with it when we are playing the game on the computer. So far there is no mod to remove the above mentioned thing from the game. However you can try with the PC version of the game in which you will have the mod which you can apply in the game.

I was wanted the same thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Well after playing with the settings of the game I have managed to get the requirement of mine. I have simply lowered down the opacity of the texture to Zero. So that can increase the same if I wanted. After doing the same I have found the K O graphic is vanished from the game itself. So you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I let you know that you did not require to view the super bars until and unless you are not going to use appropriately. It would appear in the game until and unless it is usable. Once you have filled the four bars then it would be turned into the standard lighting graphic ‘super ‘ word in the game. It seems to be better without having any clutter in the game. It is having great look and feel when you are viewing the same on the peripheral view.

Well it is well known that you can change the characters and profile of the game. So I am expecting that there would be mods available in the game. For the time being I recommend that you have to hide all the extra details which are being displayed in the game. This would remove all the useless information from the game so you will have better look and feel of this particular game. So you should try the same and let me know.

In this particular situation I recommend that you have to contact the developer of the game and ask them about mod. According to me the developer of the game can help you out to get the requirement of yours. let me know if you have managed to get the requirement of yours. so that users who are having the same requirement would learn the thing from the experience of yours.