Thread: Different colors for friends in Battlefield Play4Free?

Different colors for friends in Battlefield Play4Free?

I was just wondering as if there could be an alternate color for the friends instead of the original one i.e blue or the orange that are being used in the game, now what that will do is that we will get to know our friends very well and with that we will be able to fight the enemy much better. Just a idea that I would like to share it with you all. this feature was well supported in the previous battlefield games but I am hoping that it will be implemented for this game as well. So that’s what I am thinking over here. Do let me know if there is any feature there in the game, those who all have started with the game.

Re: Different colors for friends in Battlefield Play4Free?

Certainly I agree with you over this suggestion and even I think so such kind of feature should be implemenyed in the game. That’s what I think over here. I think it is really not so difficult to do that and hence that’s what I feel over here. As it is done in the BF2 the same thing can be done in this series as well. So lets hope that it will get implemented for the game.

Yes I have one more suggestions that I want to share it with you all and the idea is that actually we must assign one color for the friends one for the friends who are in the same squad and also one color for the squadmates. That is what I think will be much better for all of us over here. So that’s what I want to say here. Hope everybody will agree to me over here on this subject.

Ok so if you want the bf2 features in the Battlefield Play4Free then better you play the BF2 only. Since whatever you are getting in this game si fo free of cost and you are not being charged to play this game. You can invite your friends as well to join in this game, as such I don’t think so this feature wil be getting implemented in this game. So that’s what I feel over here. I hope you all do agree with th e same over here. Since I am a true fan of this game I would vert5ainly not mid playing with whatever settings that is being fixed in the game. So that’s what I think over here.

I think so that’s a useful suggestion that has been given over here. According to me everyone over here has the right to voice out the opinions over here and hence that’s what I feel over here, plus with the different colors I think it will be very much important to identify the enemy. The first and the foremost advantage is that only, so with that we can identify your enemy well and hence with that we can do the necessary killings, many a times we are not aware as if what are the colors of the friends and our team mates. So that is the time when the situation becomes horrible for me. that’s what I feel over here.

I completely agree with you. even I am of the same opinion. Many of them have appreciated my thought and instead one of them is criticizing me for that. Which I think is a rude behavior for that.