Thread: Weapons that you would like to see in Battlefield Play4Free

Weapons that you would like to see in Battlefield Play4Free

I was wondering if some weapons do get added in this game it will be an added fun for all the players over here, that’s why I have created this thread to ask you all which added weapons would you prefer for this game, can you please tell me. I want a necessary response from you regarding this case and hence reply to me accordingly on the same. sniper rifles and the assault rifles which one you would like to add more here, can you all please tell me. I need a reply from you all. so do reply accordingly.

Re: Weapons that you would like to see in Battlefield Play4Free

For em the series goes like these HK416, G36 series, XM8, AK-47. I have notied that the ak 47 has not been used in the game frequenly. I think the ak 47 is the best gun that anyone can possess one bullet is enough for the enemy to get killed. It has been my favorite gun since my CS days so that’s why I want all these weapons to get added in the game and I will expect that the developers will soon come up with the new gun. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope everybody will agree to it. that’s my opinion here.

My list is much bigger and better than you all. so gere goes the list for me Glock 18C, Glock 22, FN Five seven, ACR, Steyr TMP, AA-12 as well as the Rex. Which I think si the small revolver. I think that will vbe the effective tool for the enemeies. However this is the list that I want it in my list and hence I think they will surely come u with that. So lets hope for the best.

M4 is my favorite weapon simply because it is the most cheapest of them all also it is automatic as well as well as it has got the shippers, that’s what makes it different from the othr tools over here. Plus having the M203 which is a grenade launcher would also be a good thing to but is what I think. However nice to see all of them are contributing well for this thread and yes last but not the least, ak 47 as well which I forgot to mention above. That also must be added.

The Type 95/QBZ-95B is a good option equipped with the Chinese specs does makes it as a lethal weapon. Plus Famas G2 is an interesting thing to buy looking at the size and its machinery. The Type 88/QBU-88 Sniper Rifle would be an interesting thing to get one. the m14ebr is a sniper expecting that it should come to the assault. Hoping that they will soon give them the sniper. So this is my opinion onthis topic, I am waiting for the other opinions here as well. As this thread is becoming more interesting out here.

With the machine guns and the machineries that you ll have spoken here. Let me add some more points over here. See what I would like to have si the Laser sight for every gun that will make the shooting experience quite cool. Even having something like suppressors is not a bad option at all. plus handgrips and magazines are the best thing to have for any players. The zooming reticules for guns is a nice option I think in the game. Tahts what I want to have in addition to the guns that has been mention here. I know the demand is a bit different but still I would like to have this in the game.

Thanks guys for voicing out the opinions here. Appreciate that you all have done some good research on the game and then commented accordingly over here, thanks for all the suggestions that you have suggested here. Appreciate the efforts that you have takne over here to solve the issue. so thanks a tonfor the same.