Thread: Need a Fix from the Hackers for Battlefield Play4Free

Need a Fix from the Hackers for Battlefield Play4Free

This si the issue that has to be fixed as soon as possible so that the game gets descnt for playing. I have noticed a lot of instances where I have seen that people shoot through walls as well as I get a headshot the culprit, I am not able to identify at all. so that’s what I want to say here, it really becomes a lot of suspicion that when people get to know about your hidden placed and they shoot through the wall and kill you. which does makes a lot of effect while playing the game, so this is what I am saying here. Do have a look at the same and let me know how to get a fix for the problems like these? Please do suggest me something out of it. I want a immediate solution for the same. I think you all can solve out cases like these, please do help me guys. I am in the desperate need of solutions for the problem.

Re: Need a Fix from the Hackers for Battlefield Play4Free

I think the top 100 players in the game are all hackers and they are the one main reason why players like us are not able to succeed in the game like these. So that’s what I want to say here. What you can do is that record a certain section of videos and send it to the concerned people of the EA sports and the possibility is that they will ban such kind of players there, that’s what the plan is and do follow it accordingly. Let me know if that helps you in solving out the problem.

See the problem with the sending of the video is that we can record certain amount of video and not the entire set. Well the hacker is actually dominating the whole game and not allowing everyone to get settled with it. so that’s what I think is the problem here. Also if I post the video then there is no assurity as if when the video will reach the concerned people. Also when we will be getting the feedback is also a option there. I have spent lots of money doing that but still it is stuck to the same. so that’s what I am trying to say here, do let me know if there is any other solution for the problem. Please do specify here.

Shooting the persons through the walls is simply impossible with the normal pistol unless the bullet penetrations has been enabled in the game. So that can be the one reason why such things can be allowed in the game. However still it is nearly impossible with the pistol. Yes shooting it with the AK 47 or the machine gun is a possibility. Also one more thing that I would like to notify you is that there is a lot of hype created by the people about the hacking and many of them claim that even after they were 50,000 meters away through 6 walls behind a tank only 1 bullet from a pistol cost them their life. Sometimes it is just a exaggeration created by the players so that someone do listens to them.

See if you all are thinking of sending the videos to the EA sports people and in turn you are thinking that they will be revealing some information about the hackers then you are probably wrong they will certainly not do that. This is because they don’t like the attention the hackers are already getting and also by this they will get more attention which the developers will never let happen. The best thing that they can do is that they can ban certain amount of players their. That’s what I want to say here. Do have a look at it.

The situation that you are describing is what can be said as the lag and not the hack. If you sit in a corner and you expect that the enemy is not watching you and you expect that the wall to do the necessary defense. Then let me tell you that you are wrong. You cannot do that that’s what I am saying here. Have you heard something called as spawn. Some people use it and aim it from the skies and kill the enemies. So that’s what I wanted to say here. Better look at the suggestions that I have given here.

Thanks a lot for the replay that you have given over here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue here. So thanks a ton for the same. also thanks a for informing m about the spawn I was really not knowing about it, so thanks for the reminder. Appreciate your efforts.