Thread: Beta rewards in Battlefield Play4Free

Beta rewards in Battlefield Play4Free

Friends I have heard that there are beta rewards hosted by the developers to give away some interesting awards for the players who all are contributing well for the beta version of the game. So that’s what I want to say here players can claim their beret as well as the uniform for the game. So that’s what I think is the interesting idea developed by the developers over here and I think they have put up some really good idea for the same. so that’s what I wanted to add here and accordingly inform you all about the same. so do look at it guys.

Re: Beta rewards in Battlefield Play4Free

Thanks for the information that you have given here one thing that I would like to ask is that where it can be claimed and what si the procedure for claiming can you please explain it to me. Certainly I will support the idea as well but what are the steps and what should eb done to get the claim. This is what I want to know?

Let me inform you that to claim all the rewards you first need to be a member of the website of the game and also should be a active participant in the game for that also. So do look out for the same. I don’t know as if the same offer is valid or not because much time has been passed since the beta had released and hence you will have to better check it out if it is available now or not. So better check in the official website of the game i.e. Battlefield Play4Free. Do let me know if you end up getting some rewards for your work, do let me know about it.

Ok then what next after that if I get registered over there, is there anything else that I need to do over there so that I can get the reward? I mean I had asked you to mention about the steps and all but still you did not mention anything about the same. however I am hoping that you will do rep0ly accordingly to that in the next post. So do reply accordingly for the problem. I am waiting for the solutions from your side.

The steps for claiming the rewards are quite simple, see when you enter the website
    1) At the top in the menu bar, you will get to see a particular menu called as My Stuff. Now if you are a member and if you already have the rewards in for you then in the drop down menu you will get the notification.
    2) Click on that notification and the necessary rewards that are there will be displayed.
    3) The list of rewards will be displayed, now aside each reward you will be getting a option of claim the reward.
    4) Click on it and then you will be getting the appropriate reward for the game.
    5) Last step is to click on the complete claim.
    That’s it from my side hope it works for you.

Thanks I will definitely try that one specifically and will inform you accordingly on the same. however for the starters like me I don’t think so the rewards will be there for me. after several game slots I think rewards will certainly come up. So lets hope for the best so that's what i feel here and hence hope for the best.