Thread: Playing Battlefield Play4Free in 1280x800 resolution

Playing Battlefield Play4Free in 1280x800 resolution

Guys I am experiencing a lot of issue while playing the particular game in the 1280x800 resolution, so that’s the issue over here. Can you all tell me as if what can be the problem behind it? does this game does not run well in 1280x800 resolution? Or is it something else? Please do specify me on the same. anyone else having the same issue on this game and wants to give me some solutions for the same then please do specify. I am waiting for the appropriate solutions from you all, so please do mention about the same. I am waiting for your help.

Re: Playing Battlefield Play4Free in 1280x800 resolution

As such it should not give any problem. Well I am playing the same game in that resolution only and believe me it has not given me any problems yet, so that’s not the issue over here. I would advise you to have a check with the graphic card that you are using currently and if possible do upgrade it if you haven’t done so recently. So do try the same and let me know if that solution worked for you or not.

Why don’t you switch to the different resolutions over here, for example just check out the 1280x768 resolution. Even I am using the same resolution. Now why I am saying you to switch to the different resolution the reason behind that si it will allow the client to function on its own without compromising the experience of the gaming that you will be getting. So that’s what I am advising you over here, do look at the same and I am sure that it will be the best suggestion for you. so do look out for the same and I am sure that it will benefit you to some extent while playing the game.

According to my knowledge the same issue was prevalent when the game had released quite some days ago, so that’s what I want to say over here. However the latest patch was issued for it to fix the issue. how come people have still come up for the solutions. I mean I cannot understand the reason behind it, the issue must have been solved by now. I am amazed that you are still getting the same problem on that, anyways do check it out with the graphic card and also update it with the latest drivers for the card.

Actually the problem is that my mouse cursor does not gets correctly positioned to where I want to click and that is the only problem when I switch to that resolution. Thanks for the different solutions that you have given over here. Appreciate the same for that I will try with the different resolutions and let you know if that fixes up my problem. As far as the latest patch is concerned I don’t know I have not received any, so no question of that, so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways if anything else that you all would like to add here then please do specify here.

Have you ahd a chat with the manufactures about this specific bug, EA sports people will definitely have a look at the same issue and they will address you accordingly on the same. do try your luck there and who knows you might get with the solution .