Thread: Battlefield play4free is crashing on loading

Battlefield play4free is crashing on loading

I have recently started playing the Battlefield play4free for the first time. But I am really very much disappointed with this game. The issue is whenever I start playing the game the black screen comes on and then the music is gone and then it closes down. I am playing this on my computer and I have updated my entire directX and.net framework. I need some help to figure the issue and solve it as soon as possible. Please anyone help out for this as I am new to this game.

Re: Battlefield play4free is crashing on loading

That was the same problem that I am also facing with the game in my computer. One of my friends installed the game and there was no issue in running it and it was working perfectly. But when I tried it on my computer, it got installed but when I tried to load the game it turns to black screen and the closes the game without giving any error message. I have tried lots of things but dint find any solution. I am searching the solution now a day.

I have seen many of people facing the same issue with their Battlefield which crashes on loading. They are monitor refresh error. This is the most common issue/bug found with others. Outside the game you will need to set the refresh rate by manually to 60. I think the refresh rate is nearly 80 for those who are getting crashes. Try setting out this and see the results.

You can try this solution for those who are facing the issue with the game loading. Got o the profiles folder from my documents and then in the Battlefield and delete your existing profile from there. This makes the default settings of the game by resetting. After that start the new game, now you can create the new profile or retrieve the existing profile and make the settings for the game from the menu and make it as normal.

I have tried many of the steps that I would find and try but nothing worked for me. If you are having the original game CD then try running the autorun.exe files. I know that it might be looking stupid but this is only way that I got to run my game instead. So I think you can also try to follow this method and see what would be the results as it would not cause any harm to your game or the system you can try this out.

Have you checked out the minimum system requirements for the game to run? If NO then see the following game’s system hardware requirements:

CPU: Intel Pentium4 1.7 GHz
    RAM: minimum of 512MB and 1GB on Windows Vista
    Operating System: Windows Vista or Windows XP
    Hard Disk Space: minimum of 1GB
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    Video Card: 256MB, Pixel shader 2.0 and DirectX 9.0c
    Internet Connection: 256Kbps

See to it that you are having all the above mentioned minimum system requirements.

Have you tried uninstalling and the reinstalling it again? You try this once and see if it works. As, many a times re-installing the game will solve your problems. Also if you don’t have run the patch then first run the patch and see if NO then, you can wait until the new patch 1.21 comes. Till then you make the other changes in the settings and also in the profile. After you get the new patch just download it and install it along with your game.