Thread: Is there available any compatible video creation for PS3

Is there available any compatible video creation for PS3

Hi, I have a computer. I play game on this computer on this game. I want to purchase the PS3Muxer. But I do not know much more about it. If you are searching the ultimate muxer for PS3 High Definition video content, then tsMuxeR is an incredible part of software for building PS3 well-matched (or stand alone Blu-ray player) HD files. I have seen on the Google it’s specification. Really it’s feature is amazing.
    I think this application is a must have for any PS3 proprietor.

Re: Is there available any compatible video creation for PS3

I just got another great little application, which may contain support for subtitles. It is not free, however, Elecard XMuxer Pro has remux, demultiplexing and multiplexing options. It appears to support elementary streams, the program or transport streams, MP4, AVI, etc. I tested with him in the coming days. If I listen to it has hold for subtitles. I will post my results here. I have not got a way to muxer ac3 h264 mp4 in a container so far, but I know that is probable and that is what fires me up to get an answer! The cause we know is likely is because if you utilize Nero Vision and the template output Blu-ray video; create a video file into mp4 container with AVC and 5.1 Dolby Digital!

It is entirely up to you. I also faced a question of taste. The original file mkv 4.35 GB, ideal for a DVD5. After the conversion I have 4.62 GB. I just burn to a DVD dual-layer (DVD9) and then copied to the PS3 hard drive for 2 reasons 1) Less wear on the laser 2) Improved fast forward and rewind search times when playing from the hard disk. Partition is not FAT32 limits files to 2 GB, the limit is 4 GB. It is the PS3 which has set the boundary for DivX and WMV files. If you were to split, merge GUI would almost certainly use MKV (this is part of the package MKVToolnix you referred to earlier) to split Matroska file. If you click the Global tab, there is a choice to allow the division.

I am attractive certain the PS3 is not compatible with subtitles in an mp4 container. What I get irritating too is that it supports MPEG4 SP video profile and AVC video in an mp4 container, but not at 5 video ASP (DivX / XviD) in MP4 container. I cannot see the logic in this, as the decoder is obviously present in the PS3 as your HD DivX, why can not the PS3 just utilize that? Do not actually care about the function of the entire set of ASP as qpel, GMC, etc., but you should at least be capable to handle b-frames. As I said this is included in all profiles DivX, so I cannot observe any cause why this was barred by the mp4 container format. Obviously, there are some licensing problems and I have the feeling that they are attempting to decrease the risk of being victims of HD and played on the PS3, which gives priority to the 2 GB limit is in DivX and WMV. I really hope this will modify with a future firmware update. A solution to your trouble could be the subtitle to encode the subs in the video, but that means you cannot turn off, it will be encoded in the video sequence. If you want any help on how to do, I will happily assist.

I would like to tell you that I did as you said but cannot appear to find the files to work on my PS3. I have audio, but no video. When I attempt them on my personal computer, they appear to work completely very well (utilizing VLC). I did accurately as you recommended, the only thing dissimilar/in addition that I did was use HDBDSplitGUI to split the m2ts into 2GB ea and then copy them onto my Hard Drive Disk. Any proposals as to what I may be doing incorrect?

As I know abou this I am telling you that zr123, could you open up the mkv file in MKV information GUI (MKVtoolnix) and copy and paste all of it onto a confidential Message for me? At this stage I cannot appreciate what is incorrect. You would only want to execute inverse 3:3 pull down if you needed to alter the source frame rate from 29.976 (pull down) to 23.976 (progressive) but I am not certain if that is the trouble. Confidently MKVinfo can give me some insight to what could be the issue.

I would like to suggest you that you can get the compatible video creation of your ps3. I am telling you what I know about this. My friend uses the ps3. I told him about this problem. He did not tell me a little bit of about this. According me it was not sufficient for this problem. I had read on the net about this. You can get the solution on this problem in detail. As you know in the market lots of players is available. And also you can take the help from the above posts.