Thread: How do we bookmark the server in Battlefield Play4free?

How do we bookmark the server in Battlefield Play4free?

Hey guys I have been having problem in connecting to server in this game and I think is there any way to bookmark the server and use it whenever we want to connect to it and play can anyone tell me is it possible and if yes how can I do this? please help me please tell me what to do which are the steps to go with suggest me something or if there are any other ways to do this then to please share the experience?

Re: How do we bookmark the server in Battlefield Play4free?

I would like to tell you that I don’t think there are any ways to do this because there are so many people having this problem and if there would have been any such solution then everyone have used it and still the server would have been blocked so I don’t think there are any such thing or even if there are they won’t be helping you in any ways so don’t bother about it wait for some time till EA get’s some solution for it

Yes this is very true it is not a good option because this server issue has been because of the load for the server and they haven’t been able to respond so many people at a time and so this problem won’t be solved by bookmarking it this need to be done but the developer or the sever holder’s they would be increasing some capabilities or sometime like that for their server and this would help them out and the user’s also so I don’t think this bookmark thing would be helping and anyways I don’t know how to do it would be searching for some option if available in the game or so.

Oh friends it has been really disappointing I have heard from somewhere that when the game would be connected and the game screen would be on the screen we got to press H and the pages would be bookmarked and I would be able to play it any time I want to just by join the game easily but this just annoyed me, I kept on pressing H every regular interval of time in every map’s and I thought the maps have been stored now but when I was looking for the bookmarks I dint found it anywhere what the problem was now why I wasn’t able to book mark anything.

Well guys I know the trick to enter the game when ever I want by bookmarking it and I have been really enjoying it if anyone wants to enjoy this just look over here follow it and have fun this would be really exciting. I have been bookmarking every server that has been possible for me so that I can play those map anytime I want to by joining the server just do one thing, just hold down the tab button from your keyboard and then keep pressing the G button from your keyboard and you can see it at the bottom right of the game were the high score is available.

Hey guys this has been awesome now I am able to play any map whenever I won’t to play and this is really awesome when you can solve the problem by yourself and I would tell you this has been possible when I went to the map and I was playing while that time what I did was I just holded the tab key from the computer keyboard and then started pressing H key from the board and it was bookmarked and now it has been so easy for me to enjoy all the map’s amazing follow it and hope fully you would be helped to.

If you got to enjoy this game by book marking several maps’ just hold tab and press G and you would be able to bookmark the map. So bookmark few servers and I saw there were 0 players with two servers on Basra. But no one in the same host. I'm going to try and capped all the flags so I can go to Oman, but soon after I was fired. I went to another and that's what happened. Annoying or what I have in places you would not normally f35 I got some great shots. See in the building on top of the crane, the carrier on the MiG -29, f35 in a swimming pool at the top works. There is need to map a server is nodded to the lobby and some things are funny. Kirkland sticks to the 64 players in Oman. Although it's tough to make a 64 player map, you cannot just be an extension of more than 32 players and the map? It's great that so there may be more vehicles. At 1942 battlefield, based on a minimum of 6 planes on the island is given.