Thread: Constant lag and Connection difficulty in Battlefield Play4free?

Constant lag and Connection difficulty in Battlefield Play4free?

This is really so confusing that what are this generation gamers are about to? I have played this game sometime before and I have found so many problem in this game and I don’t understand how people still want to play this game. There are so many problem in this game like it keeps lagging behind constantly it has been such a pain to connect this game with server it has been almost impossible to connect the server and the team switching is really so boring? Can anyone tell me what’s there in this game what’s so interesting in spite of so many problems’ people are still playing it?

Re: Constant lag and Connection difficulty in Battlefield Play4free?

Well these game has been really very interesting for many people, they don’t have any problem with it and so they are having lot of fun with it and you can’t ask them to stop it or so and I have been playing this game to from long time and I haven’t found any problem with it so I think we are off course going to carry on with this game and we really do enjoy this game I know some people have been facing lots of problem regarding this game, but I am sure that it would be solved by the developers very early and then everyone can enjoy t his game with no error’s so in spite of teasing the game we can wait for some time and then enjoy rather than wasting time in teasing it.

Oh yes I would also like to support this point as well, as I have been a victim off all this problem this game don’t connect to server easily they don’t run properly they kept lagging but it has been such an interesting game that I worked over it, I had several changes in the setting and it was working fine and so I have enjoyed this game to I do have more games and I keep playing them to but this is not a bad game though we can enjoy it a lot and as the next patch would be in the market this would be really a nice game am sure.

The question is right I suppose I have played this game some time ago and I really disliked this game for so many reason’s because how is it possible to make such game by such an game developers who have really developed such a nice games and I have been really disappointed with this effort of ea game developer’s but I hope they would do something for this because it had seem to be a nice game but because of so many error and problems right now I think much of the players should skip it and not waste their time over this.

I would like to tell you that I feel that this game has a realism in it, it has been designed to look so real and its all realistic game an d and this is the reason why people who do enjoy to play the realistic games like this game and would never skip it out and I am one of them I would never skip it out because in other game you can get the graphic you can get different features and those features only exist in game’s but the features in this game are all realistic the feeling which this game is giving is not done by any other such game’s so I think you need to stop worrying about others.

Yap guys you all are right I won’t say anyone is wrong over here this game has bit lagging problem it has some server connectivity problem with some of the user and this game is realistic and do have really good real feeling in it, So I think no one is wrong and everyone has their own choice about everything and no one should have to worry about other’s if people had like to play this game they would have found something in it to have a god time with and so I think let them enjoy and who have problem with it should have a good time with other game and wait for the patch and as the patch would be up they should also enjoy the game best of luck for all of you and keep enjoying.

Lagging problem would be because of slow internet it requires good speed to run this game smoothly and also to get connected with the server. Server problem is the major problem for the constant lag and this has been the greatest problem for this game and this really is needed to be solved and I have heard that the developers are trying to solve this out and hopefully they would do it quickly. Well increasing your internet speed may help you out.