Thread: Which gun is best to buy in Battlefield Play4Free

Which gun is best to buy in Battlefield Play4Free

I have started playing this game since BFH is down. Here my main concern is: which gun should I utilize? Which gun is best to use? I have just tested some guns and I think I like the assault rifles. I have no boundary to BF so notify me what I should buy. I have attempted the AEK and M16A2 but I cannot attempt the STG77, M4A1 or the SCAR-L. I am looking for a short array gun this is easy to utilize like the Rudolf's Uber Rescue from BFH. I also wish for a quick fire as well which is simple to control and has a nice scope too. So please if anyone have any idea about guns than please let me know.

Re: Which gun is best to buy in Battlefield Play4Free

If you need SR, you can just attempt the M4 and the SCAR. They're both for SR, although SCAR has more dmg, but the accurateness is just dreadful and it takes long time to reload, so the M4A1, even with somewhat less dmg, has much superior accuracy (not as much as the AUG, but that one is for lengthy ranges) and takes less time to refill. The M4A1 as well has 40 shots, which can save your power many times!

The M4 is just too terrible as per me! Check the weapon files and you will notice it's no superior to the VET AEK! The SCARL has less divergence and upper speed which mean it's more precise and it has extensive range which means it deals even more smash up over longer ranges! The M4 has the most horrible range of all assault rifles; even the default G3 is superior. As you have boundless BF, then the SCAR-L is the great rifle.

The STG77 AUG used to be truly good too but they newly gave it unnecessary right-recoil. If an opponent runs to the left, you're going to have a tough time staying on target. As per me The ELITE AEK or ELITE M16 would be great too. All editions of the similar weapon "shoot" the similar, so rent the base AEK and M16 and notice which fits your style best.

This weapon or that weapon is immense to this person, you may just odium the thing, I own the blemish, I do like it, though it has its down sides, slower refill time, walking recoil, and I am not fanatical about the view picture. I have been leasing the M4A2 and this has been a good gun too, fewer recoil, faster reload time, however it is just 3rd burst fire that anybody with complete auto at near range will normally win. I just do not like Aug, not saying it is a dire gun, just not for me, sight pic is just terrible, recoil is blah, and has not attempted the M4A1 thus far.

You will locate that the best assault players utilize the AEK-971. Campers tend to utilize the M16 and as well be inclined to think that they are contributing to the team by not capping flags. The Aug and M4 have slanting recoil which is hard to control. The SCAR has many of recoil. There are videos on YouTube on the dissimilar weapons' retreat and sights. The AEK is simple to control and has great sights. If you think you are a good player.

I own as a minimum 1 version of each assault gun. My preferred is vet m16. I bet elite edition is a quite better, but I purchased vet m16 while it first came out and there was no best version. It is so tough I can’t get a reason to raise it. Next preferred is ELITE AEK. This gun is an uprising to utilize, but it doesn’t have that anti-sniper feel to it while shooting above 150 meters. Plus I totally love the sight system on m16/m4. For me it is truly natural to utilize.