Thread: Full screen doesn’t work in Battlefield Play4Free?

Full screen doesn’t work in Battlefield Play4Free?

Hey guys stuck up with this problem don’t know how to get rid of this and it’s also annoying me very much? So my problem is I have installed this game Battlefield Play4free and when I have started it I saw that the screen of the game isn’t full screen and after waiting for several time there was an window’s error message saying that the game has stopped responding and I wasn’t able to enjoy this game can anyone tell me what’s the problem or anyone else is facing it to or has anyone fixed it till now?

re: Full screen doesn’t work in Battlefield Play4Free?

This is a weird problem with this game I have been playing this game from long time and haven’t found any such problem till now I don’t know why are you facing it and I think I am hearing this first time in this game, anyways right now the only thing what I can think of it is just try reinstalling or have you got the corrupted CD may be the video file’s must be corrupted so I think either get a better CD or try reinstalling it may fix you problem.

Not with this game but I have faced a same problem with one of the other game and I was to annoyed with it and I wasn’t able to find the solution to then one of my friend suggest that I should be pressing ALT+ ENTER key from the keyboard when the game begins so I did the same and it did worked and after that whenever I got this problem in any of the game I used the same technique and I dint had to think of any other solution because it has always helped me out of this so I think this would be helping you to just try it out and have fun.

So basically this ALT+ enter solution does works with many of the game’s but I think this game can’t be stretched in this way I think you got to reinstall it some of the video file must be missing and reinstalling the game would be fixing it for sure some time it happens that there are some problem with the file’s while installing and then the problem is faced by the time of playing the game so I think in such situation we should try reinstalling the problem hopefully it would be solving your problem and let you enjoy this game.

This is really an awesome game and I have been enjoying it very much and I think this is some of the problem with some or the other system I means the user’s computer sometime it happens that there are some of the files missing in the windows system 32 some files like .dll or other files have been missing and they stop the program eventually while it is trying to run and this causes such problem and these users are never able to run these games same thing happened with one of my friend who was just unable to run this game in the beginning and he was never able to run the game until he formatted he pc.

I think you got to change your resolution and just check it out if it is running properly or no I think it would be the only problem and it would be fixed when you would be changing your resolution. And just try doing some setting into your game when the menu is in front of you , do it quickly as the game starts and apply it and then see if the game is still not responding an don’t you think there would be any problem with your graphic cad or so I think you got to check your graphic card may be its not supporting this game so just cross check if this would be a problem.

Sometime this problem’s do occur due to number of program running in background because these games need much part of your Ram to be used on the same time and if there is number of application running so they would be able to get the enough memory they are needing to run the game without any problem so they might not be responding just checkout if there is any such program which are un necessarily using the space and blocking the game if yes then just get rid of them and I hope your problem would be solved and you get some good time with this game best of luck.

Re: Full screen doesn’t work in Battlefield Play4Free?

guys i have played this game and i have noticed that making a full screen in this game is not at all possible because it has meant to play in that small browser tab itself and so i dont think its like and other game which has been installed on your computer and it would be running to your screen, this game is meant to play with that size itself and wont be changing according to your screen this game has its own resolution and it fixes up with that you got to enjoy in that itself.