Thread: Unable to play Medieval II Total war on comrade

Unable to play Medieval II Total war on comrade

My best gaming computer brand is HP and I have been using it from the past several months and played most of the games in it so far. Yesterday I have downloaded medieval II total war and furthermore downloaded Comrade in order to run it. After this I have downloaded the game onto comrade and at this moment while I click the game on comrade not anything take place. It simply t lists "install", "open folder", as well as "abort install" not any of which do whatever thing while clicked on. I cannot even see any error messages. Can anybody help me?

Re: Unable to play Medieval II Total war on comrade

Does this game is really playable on comrade? I never heard anything about this so far and nobody yet posted about this yet. It seems to me that this game has not yet been updated to play on Gamespy comrade. I know that many new games are compatible to play on it but there seems to be the no one tried this one. First of all make sure that is there any patch or updated has been released for this game.

Before installing the medieval II total war game on comrade make sure that you don’t have any other related client or software similar to Gamespy comrade installed in your computer. Furthermore make sure that you have the latest version of comrade. I hope that you have already checked them. Have tried asking the Gamespy about this issue? if this is the general issues then you will get the solution either in their official site or in any other sites. However if the issue is only on you then you should try different way to install and run on it.

Does your game is capable to run on the computer other than the comrade? If so, then the issue is only about the comrade. If you look into the official site of it, you will get the options to download several add-ons to enhance the features and capability in it. Download and install the necessary add-ons and then try to run the game on it again.

If you are using the Steam or something similar along with the comrade then there might be a possibility that you are not able to run this or any game on comrade. There might be interruption to run and connect to the server. However it is recommended that while running the comrade you should open and run any third party software and you should close them if they are already running on your background. ‘You have already informed that you are getting the abort install pop up. It really seems like an interruption. The cause of this may not be only due to the third party software but some antivirus or windows inbuilt security utilities can also avoid the game from installing it on Comrade. Right now I don’t have any solution for this issue. if you really want to try, then you should attempt once again by disabling security software on your computer. Let’s see if that going to help or not.

Every new game when it first comes to the market always contains a little bug in it. It may gonna cause either before the installation of game or after that. So it would very difficult to inform what the problem is. However, from where you have purchased that game? Have check the troubleshooting things regarding the installation of games on comrade? Are you running your computer and all other programs as Administrator?