Thread: 2011 is a good year for gamers

2011 is a good year for gamers

I think that this year I mean the 2011 is the best year for gaming and hardcore gamers. Those you want to enjoy the full gaming experience this is the right time to walk into the gaming world. Up to now has previously been an enormous year intended for gaming. There is a long list of games which have been released in this year. I cannot list them now. I have several favorite game which I want to play over and over again. What about you now?

Re: 2011 is a good year for gamers

I hope this year's Xbox 360 has a catalog similar to the beginning, and that was why I bought the console at the time. I expect great things for the console, are certainly on track, we already have a degree online for zombies, new xbox live, gears of war 3, a remake of halo, interesting titles for kinect .. I prefer few but high-quality titles and not just unique, I am also interested in the platform which generally looks pretty good on the xbox.

In the coming months we must be due to Nintendo 3DS (March) and PSP2 (Late 2011) witnessed perhaps the last pure hand-held generation to experience with Duke Nukem Forever (image), the resurrection of a 13-year-lost pigs Alien slayer and hope Playstation Move that produce and Kinect more than Shovelware and muscle strains. But 2011 is a year of particularly high-class variety, creativity, intellect and skill at Little Big Planet 2, Donkey Kong and Portal 2 in demand. Tempted to role-play Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2 and lder Scrolls V: The Old Republic. Fast point to the levy comes to tight-shooter Aces. Sequels like Gears of War 3 and Killzone 3 to accommodate high-profile debutants like Rage or Bullet Storm does.

The Games in 2011 is absolutely hot. While Wii fans on the new Zelda look Skyward Sword, PS3 owners are waiting for Killzone 3, 3 Uncharted: Drake's Deception or The Last Guardian. Xbox 360 gamers are counting the days until the release of Forza Motorsport Gears of War 3 and 4 the hardware seems to already got highlight and many people have already experienced it.

In 2011, we have less than 2 Call of Duty games expected. The first - presumably Modern Warfare 3 - will be announced as usual in the third quarter. At the end of 2011, we still expect Call of Duty, this time for the NGP / PSP2. But after more than 12 years development, there is still a new Duke Nukem game arrived, Duke Nukem Forever. Doom 3 was a disappointing game, but hopefully does iD Software Doom fourth well. Doom 4 would have to completely new engine, which should provide eye-catching graphics. The first two games of Crysis Crytek were fan-tas-tic, and Crysis 2 is still much better. This time Crysis 2 on the PS3 and Xbox 360 launched. Of course there will be an online mode built. Killzone 3 is also a rock-solid game. Exclusively on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Move. Killzone 3 in battle against the Helghast you again, an enemy without mercy. Like the previous Killzone there will be an online mode available.

As it turned out, the choice was not easy. Too many promising projects appear in 2011. The first step is for some reason in my head spun Crysis 2 and its Next-gen technologies, which are interesting if only because everyone is interesting to observe the evolution of gaming realism.