Thread: Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Network in PS2

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Network in PS2

Hello I am having the PS2. My mom got it from some of her friend as they were sifting to new York. So they gave it to me. But now I am to get it connect it to the internet and it is not allowing me to get connected. So can anyone of you suggest what shall be done regarding the issue? Thanks to all those who will give the reply to this post. Hope you get me some good replies for the same. Thank you. I am unable to make the PSN Id

Re: Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Network in PS2

Oh this is the problem I had also got when I was new to the play station. But then I had now moved out of the home i.e I have landed up in U.K for my further studies. So I don’t know what my brother must have done with it. I also was unable to make PSN ID. I was unable to make the PSN account. But I will contact him and let you know if it is possible. Till then try out different things to get it solved.

I think you are not able to make because the EA has just shut down the servers for their security purpose, because they offend created problems for them. I have read these somewhere on the internet. But I am not sure about the process about the login. So sorry regarding that matter. But you should find it on the internet and you will surely find the solution regarding the same. Best of luck for the same.

I think you have got the PS2 very late and most of the servers must have been closed and not accessible. Now a days people are talking about the PS4 and you have PS2! Better you sell that and purchase the new latest one. But according to me to you will need the original game number to get connected to the server. Any ways try out different things as I don’t think you are going to get the solution so easily for your problem.