Thread: How to create new dress\texture in Alice Madness returns

How to create new dress\texture in Alice Madness returns

Have you ever tried out to do new things in the Alice: madness returns? I am trying to add new texture and skin to the Alice game. I just love the game and I am getting too much of fun when I play this game, it is just amazing. So has anyone else tried out before this changing the texture of anything? Am hoping for some sensible answers and hope so it will get it from some experts. Thanks to all those who will reply.

Re: How to create new dress\texture in Alice Madness returns

Hey I also had the same doubt and was searching for the result but did not any of the useful content. So can any one of you help me out also in doing the same. I have just got the idea that this can happen with the help of the TexMod. But I don’t know what should be done in there. My friend told me that we can create new dress\texture in Alice Madness returns but he also had no idea regarding it.

Yes you need to download the textMod, and you will find that on the internet easily. Then you need to follow the following procedure.
    1.Run TexMod and make the Target Application to AMR, you need to take the EXE
    2.Go to the Logging Mode, change the settings then Run
    3.Select the proper of the game where you want to change the texture, then series through the textures with the + and – keys, the hit logging key it will be shown in the combo box.
    4.The textures goes to the output directory, edit and save it.
    5.Now goto Package Build. Then navigate to the output directory and you need to choose the TexMod.log file, After this type in the creator name and save your file to a directory
    6. Now goto Package Mode. Click directory icon and search the file you saved. Mark it then click Run

Oh my goodness! You seem to be some expert in this and you guided me correctly. I just followed your steps and guess what I can change the texture to what I wanted. Thankyou very very much in helping me out. I hope that others will also get some of the benefit from this post and it will help them too. I don’t know how should I thank you. Also hope that the user who have posted the thread has also got the output.

Hey thank you man you done my job easier. I read this post but I was feeling a bit lazy to comment onto it. But as you did I would tell good job. But still if anyone who have not understood still can watch the videos related to it on the internet as they are available. But You should remember two things while using the TexMod that you should have an exe of the game and iy is just for the pc gamers and not for xbox or play station players.