Thread: Does WA damage The Sims 3 Generations

Does WA damage The Sims 3 Generations

Here my main question is only to installation of WA. I just wish to install WA, so is it harmful for my generation? If I install WA, will it damage Generations or some other way around? What you think about WA? I really not understand and don’t have more idea about this. That’s why I am here to first conform and if its fine that I install WA than please let me know. This is really essential for me. So please provide me your experience about this.

Re: Does WA damage The Sims 3 Generations

Here I must add something in this case. Here I just say that, if you install WA it will not damage your game because it’s simply another add on to the game ,but I have seen a few people have had difficulty going to WA worlds as the new generations in, I would ensure the post see what troubles people have been having first. And here I also add that some have experienced faults, but the just thing I have observed here is that babysitters mysteriously humiliate at the home even while I take the kids on a trip.

How much I know about this game and how much I experience this game, I get bugs which make my game quite much unfeasible if I have both Generations and Late Night installed. Don't know if it would be the similar with WA. They won't damage it in any way, but Generations quite much makes World Adventures unplayable if you move. A rather ordinary glitch is that you can't travel. I would hold off of installing WA till they make a patch for this.

A generation is quite good known for having commenced the most unhelpful bug into WA by now! A few people just had fortune but travelling to an overseas country is like playing roulette. In my experiment I couldn't even make it back house! Later than the loading screen for the home world was throughout the camera was back at a deserted market place in China, the UI panel had moved out and my Sim was gone to digital Nirvana.

Similar thing here, I have even inserted Generations items to base camps with no difficulty. I bring the folks along, and the kids play in the tree house when the parents do their escapades. The bug where your Sims doesn’t appear at the position is an old one, not caused by Generations. It occurred to me some times, even before Late Night came out, so now I for all time make certain to save earlier than leaving on a tour. The broken folk’s tree trouble has been a trouble for a few simmers as WA came out.

I couldn't notify you why a few are having troubles and others aren't, the just way you will know if it toils for you is to give it an attempt. It's a quite common bug. I in no way said it's in all games. I have been able to trek too, but I have had some instances of that bug. Saying this just out of one solitary personal experience and completely ignoring the humongous presence of people who report that very glitch all across the internet is the top of unawareness!