Thread: Demon's Souls 2 - Dark Souls looks low on popularity

Demon's Souls 2 - Dark Souls looks low on popularity

Courtesy of Famitsu, we learn this is in the works and will feature prominently difficulty that "has been far superior to that of Demon's Souls." What you guys think on it? Pretty sure that makes this a "have to avoid" for me. I imagine that will go well in Japan and the U.S. hardcore rpg players, however the Demon's Souls was extra admired than it was here, for the reason that of its complexity. Logic would lead toward the conclusion that Dark Souls will be still less admired for the similar reason.

Re: Demon's Souls 2 - Dark Souls looks low on popularity

Did you have fun Demon's Souls Watcher? I believe that once someone who plays long enough to get a feel for things and overcome some stops, once the game ends once and then not seem so difficult. I wonder if they will stop importing characters from Part 1. I'll be pissed about losing my old accounts when the previous PS3 died. The complexity has increased very much over the souls of the devil. Dark Souls shares the same themes that the souls of the devil learn from the mistakes and the joy of discovery. No connection to the souls of evil in terms of history or the world.

I play for a short time and brought me into a kind of groove to it. The biggest reason I did not like was how relentless was the smallest for error. I have not gotten my inventory as well as it should have and before I knew I had nothing and no way to resupply you restart the game. Dark Souls through the promise of "significantly" more complicated, I be acquainted with, would be a futile effort. I'm not saying these games are bad.

The game was not so difficult. I agree the lack of forgiveness could murder, and finds many teams / stat basis rather than purely based on skills (I mean I killed the skelies steel with a noble magician unarmed, but the easiest approach through a huge shield and direct a weapon (direct weapons do not level as well as others), however at what time you be acquainted with what you're doing you can pretty much breeze through things in that game. Except the occasional loss of time error.

I have the same opinion that the game is to learn from their mistakes and not go over them. Once you be acquainted with the level design and the tricks on the way to beat the enemies (frequently erudite all the way through multiple deaths, hurting and restart the level), then the game possibly will appear approximately simple in some parts. I approximating the idea of release world of Dark Souls, and I abhorrence having to decide a class at the foundation, and make your character just develop depending on how you play next to him.

Obviously you are able to still play pretty much what he required regardless of class within the souls of the devil, but this way is really no way to prevent from the start by choosing a class that is not suitable for what you end playing. Presently acquire yourself sufficient dex to use a bow and pay money for some fancy ammo. You cannot get through N +, but I will do to normal. Spider made easy cheese head, Knight and Rook Arbitrator also.

I originate a spear most of the usual melee enemies very easy as you might expect out of reach so they can throw and counter, and allow you to participate in the grease fire blasting enemies from a distance. The problem I had was to be a melee-oriented character, which could handle the crowd with ease, but some of the chiefs were nigh untouchable. I think having a magician, archer or healer mobs harder, but entrepreneurs much easier.