Thread: Mouse doesn’t work when HMS Gryphon starts in Alice: Madness returns?

Mouse doesn’t work when HMS Gryphon starts in Alice: Madness returns?

My problem is when I am in second chapter in Alice: madness returns while the HMS Gryphon starts and there is a chalkboard lesson for a little while and after that we got to shot at the shark and I know left mouse button is to fire from the cannons, while the right mouse button is to drops a depth charge. But nothing happens when am actually trying to fire can anyone tell me what’s the problem and have anyone of you faced it or solved it then please suggest me something am just stucked over here and don’t know how to get rid of it.

Re: Mouse doesn’t work when HMS Gryphon starts in Alice: Madness returns?

Well yes you are not alone same problem am also badly stuck over her don’t know what to do ahead all my tries are wasted but nothing happens and I have been asking my friends to help me over this but no one was able to I don’t know how to get rid but I am facing the same problem what you are facing so I think you are not alone and there must be people like us but they have not found this forum and I think this is the bug and this need to be solved technically but how.

Hey guys what’s wrong never heard of such things happening till now have completed the game and dint found anything like such and my friends have also completed the game and without any issues I don’t know why you are getting this problem I think you got to check up the settings you might have disabled the cannon fire from mouse so it must be not using the mouse to fire just look at it and make the change I think try making it default and just see if that is working because these are not the actually a problem in this game I don’t know from where you all found it.

Ok it’s a new problem I got to hear for this game I don’t know if there is any solutions for this type of problem because I don’t think there are much people who had faced this issue. After looking at this issue I have been really working hard to solve the problem for you but am so sorry am just not able to find anything use full for you may be that’s the bug for you if you got any patch for this try installing them if they can be fixed or just do one thing try changing the resolution if it works and well also try to repair the installation by inserting the CD by which you did installed it they might help you out.

Hmm am unable to think anything other than asking you to try and reinstall the game I think this would fix the problem or just try to get some other CD from your friend and she if that is helping you I think some of the developing file must be corrupted or would be missing some time it happens un knowingly something is deleted or been misplaced and things stops working so I think reinstallation can fix it so try it out I hope this would be helping you best of luck and hopefully you get the solution sooner

No such problem has been found till now so I think your CD had a fault because I don’t think there are any such bug in this game because me and my friends and most of the people have already completed this game and had not found such problem till now so I think bug is not actually a problem in this case the thing is the CD is a problem so I think you need to completely un install this game and then re install it again and this would really help you out.