Thread: Alice: madness returns: Dint found nightmare mode tuff?

Alice: madness returns: Dint found nightmare mode tuff?

Well guys this game Alice: Madness returns is really and addicting game and I am facing a problem like I am just unable to stomp by clicking the right mouse click after eating the cake so I am really disappointed with this and I don’t have any solutions so I just need help form anyone who has experienced or solved this problem? So anyone over here have faced this problem then please help me out of this and let me move ahead in this game because I am just unable to do anything regarding this except just starting the game again.

Re: Alice: madness returns: Dint found nightmare mode tuff?

No dude the mode has changed and it’s not actually tuff as it was expected to be I don’t know why they dint thought of making it tougher and final modes are suppose to be tuff and I have completed this game twice so It not only you who has found it easier this game is actually easy. Now don’t want to play it any more I think this is the only game which is not at all tuff in any of the mode so I think they got to come up with something else very soon.

Well guys you all are right this game was easy in all mode but not that bad I enjoyed it but I haven’t played such an easy game ever I don’t know how can they make all the modes so easy I needed some tougher game but I don’t know what they really meant by making such an easy game either they would not have tried for anything as such a mode if they were really not interested in making anything other than all modes. Well not a problem I think the next patch would have something better so got to wait for that.

I too support this that it was easy but not bad it was a fun playing this game and yes the next patch would definitely have something better am sure too anyways If you want something tougher why don’t you try Red Queen dress this would be a better one for you if you haven’t enjoyed madness returns I hope you will enjoy this as it is tuff to play it would be killing you in one or two hit’s so you really got to try this out best of luck for that and try this one out its really a fun.

Don’t be so harsh on the developers they have tried to make this game enjoyable and I think it is a fun throughout the game so no bad comments should be made over it and if you want to play the tuff games in this then as suggested go for the Red Queen dress or if done with that go for this one you would really find them interesting Chesire Cat Dress these games have been really interesting I have really enjoyed them and I am very sure that you would be enjoying them to.

I got one more option for you Teh Queen of Hearts there are so many nice version’s with this game and you have just completed one of them and trying to comment badly on this game and they would be surely coming up with more patches and version’s am very sure with this complete all this till then the new patch would be ready and then you would be able to enjoy some more so don’t worry just enjoy all the parts.

Oh yes friends these games are really nice and tuffer then this alice madness returns and if you need a tougher version for this game then you need to try this out Red Queen dress and this is the toughest one till now for this game series and they have been really reviewed nicely and they do deserve that because I have played all the version and found it really very interesting Chesire Cat Dress is not that tuff but ya its ok better and bit tougher than this madness returns so try them and have fun.