Thread: Unable to attack anything in Alice: madness returns?

Unable to attack anything in Alice: madness returns?

Well guys this game Alice: Madness returns is really and addicting game and I am facing a problem like I am just unable to stomp by clicking the right mouse click after eating the cake so I am really disappointed with this and I don’t have any solutions so I just need help form anyone who has experienced or solved this problem? So anyone over here have faced this problem then please help me out of this and let me move ahead in this game because I am just unable to do anything regarding this except just starting the game again

re: Unable to attack anything in Alice: madness returns?

Well dear I have been facing the same problem and tried many different stuffs and ways to search out for the solution but was just unable to do that I don’t know why but I can’t do anything I think this is the bug and this can’t be solved by us this would be only solved with another patch with technical solution which would handle this problem so we need to wait for a patch to come I think we can’t enjoy the game till then I have stopped playing this game because of this problem remaining un solved .

This is more disappointing that people don’t have solution’s for this still I don’t understand what should be done now I have been very good in solving minor bugs in many games by trying some stuffs of tricks out now I really don’t know what to do how to get rid of this I can’t believe this now no one has solution for this again and again restarting the game is really so annoying guys try to fetch some solution out I want to enjoy this game further.

Why is it happening with you all I don’t know my game is working fine and my friends who are playing this also don’t have any problem I think your disc was not proper. Or while installing some file must have been corrupted I don’t know the exact solution but I think you got to uninstall the game and start it again this might really help you out I know you won’t be liking this solution but if you got to enjoy the full game then you really need to do this .

Ya, there are some changes in some of the file and I know those changes and I also know how to fix those change got a proper solution so basically what you have to do is go to the folder where your game has been installed then go to the config subfolder and then search for some line according to the given lines below and change them with these lines and am sure it would work then. Bindings=(Name="C",Command="TogglePOI true | OnRelease TogglePOI false | CheshireCatAppear | StartContextAction | interactInLondonX | InteractBlockPiece | PickUpActor | Pickup | DropCarried | use | push | QuitFPS | TurretCannonFire | OnRelease ShootPinball | ChargePinballCannon | SwimTurnBack180 | BoostRoll true | OnRelease BoostRoll false | EjectAliceFromCannon | FireGiantWeapon")
    Bindings=(Name="LeftMouseButton",Command="MeleeAttack | OnRelease QuitWeaponAttack | TurretCannonFire | DiscardWatch | StartContextAction | FireGiantWeapon | QuitFPS")
    Bindings=(Name="RightMouseButton",Command="RangeWeaponFirePress | OnRelease RangeWeaponFireRelease | TurretMineFire | OnRelease SwimAttack | DiscardWatch | Button RightTrigger | GiantStomp") this would be for input files and now which I am placing is for the control layout KeyBindArray1=(Name="C",Command="TogglePOI true | OnRelease TogglePOI false | CheshireCatAppear | TurretCannonFire | OnRelease ShootPinball | ChargePinballCannon | SwimTurnBack180 | BoostRoll true | OnRelease BoostRoll false | PickUpActor | Pickup | DropCarried | use | push | EjectAliceFromCannon | FireGiantWeapon | QuitFPS | StartContextAction | interactInLondonX | InteractBlockPiece")
    KeyBindArray1=(Name="LeftMouseButton",Command="TurretCannonFire | MeleeAttack | OnRelease QuitWeaponAttack | DiscardWatch | StartContextAction | FireGiantWeapon | QuitFPS")
    KeyBindArray1=(Name="RightMouseButton",Command="TurretMineFire | OnRelease SwimAttack | RangeWeaponFirePress | OnRelease RangeWeaponFireRelease | DiscardWatch | Button RightTrigger | GiantStomp") do these changes and you would be done

Nice this is an awesome solution are you a developer for this game very nicely done this did worked for me I think this is a good solution regarding this and this would work for all of us facing this problem try this out guys and have the fun you would be able to play the game ahead for sure this would really fill the data problems and let you have fun so best of luck and try this our now. Simple and easy trick to sort the problem out.Really you all got to try this one if facing any such problem

Re: Unable to attack anything in Alice: madness returns?

Hey thanks friends for your suggestions I tried them out I really appreciate your hard work and you help to me thanks a lot and specially to Alibamu I did changed those files and when restarted my game I dint found any mess again now I am able to enjoy this game again and thanks for this dear I would have never been able to do this out without your help so I am really thank full for your help and I think any one facing this problem should try this out this will really work for them and would be able to enjoy the game again.