Thread: Discussion on Demon's Souls game

Discussion on Demon's Souls game

I have much to say about this game I'll try to organize this wall of text into something readable by segregation into clear sections, starting with the one thing that seems to attract the most attention to this game, the difficulty. I am not a professional writer or a critic to give me a break. I'll miss a lot, and I have still much to learn. After playing for more than fifteen hours we can say that this is not the hardest game I've played, may be the most relentless, however. The main reason is that you cannot save your progress. Please share your opinion on this, thanks

Re: Discussion on Demon's Souls game

If you die you lose the entire your soul, which proceed as experience points to level your stats, money to upgrade your weapons, repair your gear, pay for items and spells, you acquire the idea, however they just disappeared. You can return to the location of his death and regain his soul, however often it is complicated and sometimes unworkable. If you die again before regaining his soul, the soul that was lost before it is gone forever. When you die to monsters reset so you will have to fight your way back.

If you're talking about a general concept of this game, then in my opinion, play is a masterful experience single player while being a deep multiplayer game. Everything will be the "souls" of other players represented as a ghost image of the character as real, complete with equipment and animations, but come and go as they pass within a certain range. The most fun is to click the bloodstains (which are everywhere), which are the last moments of his life and can often reveal important information about the dangers ahead.

I see some combat and tactics of this game. The game really shines in this area. Fighting fun, fluid and unfathomable combat; effortless to learn and hard to master. You can equip two points for each hand and switch between them easily and quickly with a simple touch of the d-pad. You have five slots of the elements (under the faucet to go) and open spell slots as you level (cycle with a touch above). The blockade and the counters are important. The lighter the coat you're wearing (you can also drive two), the easier it is to stop and put yourself an accountant.

I've heard a lot of wonderful things about it; The thing is at the moment I'm so busy I'm not sure I'll have time for a nut-bustingly challenging game. That does not mean I do not like challenging games, in fact, quite the opposite. I like to put time aside and really sink my teeth into them; I cannot do at this time. I do not know if you read it, however Jim Sterling of Destructoid, wrote a blog about how he felt Demon Soul is the ultimate multiplayer experience. It's a good read and made me more pumped for this game.

I can see this becoming one of my favorite games of all time, no nonsense. I cannot remember a game that has implemented the concept as clean, well a difficult concept and original. I hear the execution UC 2 is put in, but we're not done that. I see myself not finishing the game for some time and was not finished with it for a long, long time to come. I have said it is selling very well and I am very happy about that. I'm going to buy from GameFly the first of next month. I have to keep a developer willing to make games of this nature, apart from the fact that it is so well done, with more of their dollars at stake.

Resistance is an important factor in the fight and I go into it much lately tonight, and a little more, because I love to talk about the game and just in case anyone is curious. Why polar opposites this game and Fable II taste great together. Full of humor and bright colorful pictures, the other a dark and ominous. A pardon and fun, the other serious and unforgiving. I really want to like The Witcher for PC and know that if I just finished Chapter 2, which will be over the hump. It would be great to have an epic role-playing game for each system.