Thread: Alice : Madness Returns graphics bug

Alice : Madness Returns graphics bug

Hi, I often play the game called alice madness returns and since last week, I am getting to many problems regarding the graphics as all the screen gets stuck in between randomly, and if this doesn’t happen than the parallel lines frequently cutting through the pictures, and because of that it seems like the picture is disjointed, and This is particularly perceptible in the hair of Alice in the menu and next to the edges of Alice and objects. What would be the problem, as I haven’t came across any such problems ever yet thus I am not getting what is the actual problem. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Alice : Madness Returns graphics bug

As I have came across to many graphical problems and let me tell you the same as others, like you should uninstall the driver that you have in your machine and then reinstall them, as if suppose you have that driver then that’s well and good but if suppose you don’t have any driver than you can download it from the internet also, and according to me downloading would be best option because in that you’ll get the latest driver for your machine rather than the current one that you have.

If suppose even after installing the fresh driver also, it might be possible that operating system that you are running is not compatible with your driver and thus it is not working properly, but still if you got the error, I would say you should uninstall that driver and then let the windows search the drivers on their own, because whatever the driver that it will search then that would be the best one for you, and it seems you are running the windows 7 only, and there are too many problems in that.

See it might be possible that you are having the problem because of the GPU that you have because the problem that you have mentioned about the disjointed lines and the break in the picture might occurs because of the overheating in the GPU so you should check that also like your GPU doesn’t get overheated, so I would recommend you that you should check whether your graphic card is working perfectly, and as a advice you should try to keep other application shut off while playing these game, otherwise it may harm your GPU also.

It seems that you haven’t configure the graphic properties in the game, I mean to say you have to set the frame rate in the game, if you didn’t set that also then it may also cause this kind of culprits, so I would recommend you that you should configure that setting first and then only try to play the game, and if suppose you still get the same problem then I think there is some problem in the drivers only, thus as the above user mentioned you should install the only.

According to me it might be possible that the game setup that you have has corrupted video files, so I think whatever you do with that you are going to get the same glitch, so I think you should try to install the driver also, but along with that you should reinstall the game also, and then set the graphical property for the game, and I am sure that you’ll not get this glitch afterwards. And you can save the game files also, so whenever you install another copy of the game then you can simply continue from where you were actually.