Thread: Xbox displays error 16 when boot up

Xbox displays error 16 when boot up

I have an Xbox 360 and I am very happy of playing the games on the Xbox 360. But nowadays there is the problem in the Xbox so that is why I am going to boot the Xbox 360 but there is another error that is the code 16 error. But I don’t have the access to the IDE PC. I don’t have any access to the softmoded Xbox however. Can I have to save the box with just the other system? Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Xbox displays error 16 when boot up

I would like to recommend you that I think that you will require the IDE cables which should be attached to the PC if you have the computer than I think that you should have the SATA cable and then I think that you can purchase it to make the it work. I think that other than that there is not another way in which you can solve the problem. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that this error is the dashboard error in which you have deleted some of the files from the Xbox 360 and I think that it has no dash now I think that you can fix this problem by just booting it to the evox or I think that if you are having the modchip than I think that you should flash or Cromwell bios. I think that you can easily make it or make a disc and then insert it in the C: drive. I hope that this will help you.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you must use the Xenium Ice modchip I think that it is showing that it is installed correctly. And in this case I don’t know that how to format the C drive I only somehow formatted it. And I think that this will help you. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

i think that in this case you have to just should flash or Cromwell bios. i think that the error 16 is the that this error is the dashboard error in which you have deleted i think that you have deleted the dashboard files from the Xbox 360. i think that you should just booting it to the evox