Thread: Anisotropic Filtering in Alice: Madness Returns

Anisotropic Filtering in Alice: Madness Returns

I am avid gamer and always like to try out new things so I always use the anisotropic filtering in the many games that I have used , and tried to the same in the Alice: Madness Returns game . This helps me to view the game and play it in a texture that u wanted . Above that I also wanted to play this game in a customized more as I always do but ,it seems that I cannot use anisotropic filtering here does anyone know who to do this does anyone has any idea about doing this ?

Re: Anisotropic Filtering in Alice: Madness Returns

I suggest you to use this only of you have a strong knowledge about the working of graphic cards as it not possible to do this without them, as I was previous using this but, when this filtering caused my graphic card to get corrupted from that day I have n‘t used this and I also suggest you to do the same, for some time its good to use but regular use may corrupt the card that you are using. And that also increase the computationally of your system to a great extend.

I think there is a default use for this, while you are playing this game , many of the gamers use the same , and there are other who use the apllacition controlled on there video driver , these are the only option that are left for you if you don’t not have any knowledge about the number of files that are installed for playing the game , but there is no condition that would apply for the this as there are may not be a anisotropy option in it .

Do what I say so that your problem may get solved, play the game, after that leave and make sure the INI file another time. If the revolutionize you prepared has reverted back then correct it again, then go to anywhere you installed the game and set off to Game/Alice2/Engine/Config/BaseEngine.ini and modify it in there too. Also check in Game/Alice2/AliceGame/Config/DefaultEngine.ini and observe if the setting is in that file too and change it if it is. And then start the game again to see if the changes appear.

The above method are too accurate for a noobs but , if you even have a little knowledge about the game played and the files that are installed and used for playing the games then you might consider going to the Aliceengine.ini file that could be easily searched in the windows and then change the maxanisotropy to 16 so that you would have a better zoom capability . this works for most of the games as this is the done manually and no thirdy party software is used .

Hey I tried out all the steps given by you but , it seems that nothing s works out , I have used the software that you have stated and even used the fundamental then you stated above , but there is no luck tried to anisotropic view of the game, I think this feature is no longer exists in this game. I hoped someone her proved me wrong, still waiting for a solution.