Thread: Alice madness returns: BUG in Chapter 3 Samurai Wasp

Alice madness returns: BUG in Chapter 3 Samurai Wasp

Alright I just entered the Mysterious East and while I obtain to the initial Samurai Wasp of the game, just as you go in the city I get attacked by the one but no others come out and the door remains closed. Is there any way to detach this or even omit it? If somebody has found a way to omit this parts of the game which would be truly great or I can say remarkable if not please assist me move on in the game some other way.

Re: Alice madness returns: BUG in Chapter 3 Samurai Wasp

Are you conversing about the Samurai Wasps or the Dymanio Wasp? I suppose you’re talking about the latter, but I just wish to make certain. Mostly, there are either two things that are occurrence which I know of. Either, The Wasps are just delayed. Just see the sights until the drop into the area. Or, The Wasps are there; you just can't spot them and assault them. If this is the respond, just refill the area by choosing "Continue Game" from the Main Menu.

Here I also wish o add something in this case. How much I know about this, until a patch is unconfined I guess a workaround would be sufficient, so I would suggest that possibly you attempt and capture a copy of somebody's save game. I don't have the PC edition myself, but I am certain somebody on the forums is up to or close to your present development in the game, possibly you can just exchange the profile folders until the patch. Just a thought.

Somewhat similar occurred to me in the dollhouse basement. 2 gigantic dolls initiated but I presume one tripped and fell down someplace. So while I overpowered the rest a mushroom did not offspring and combat music kept playing. I started it again four times, similar story. I guess I will have to play again from the starting of the level; thank god I haven't gone far. I can't start again it up till now. Oh well, let's swindle with this checkpoint some more.

I started again the game like four times and finally I just got to the point where I started again the complete game and currently I have gone through the darn flower bug but that's simple to avoid I will just stay away from the violets while shrunk but with any luck while I get to the samurai wasps another time I don't get wedged. I at a standstill believe they released this game ahead of time. I at a standstill can't get past the place where I am wedged. I am quite certain I initiate the reason why I am wedged but there's no way to detach it other than restarting the complete game.

idea Re: Alice madness returns: BUG in Chapter 3 Samurai Wasp

For some weirdest reason ever, here wat happened to me: I had this bug on the first samurai wasp appearance. i waited for some time then i started shooting hayware everywhere till i hit something invisible. after that i started being ataked (sorry, im not from america neither england, and unfortunatelly i tend to forget how to write some words). what i did? i used the tea pot and the pepper grinder till i killed 2 INVISIBLE WASPS!!! watahell? Anyways, thats the trick, they are here but invisible, and unfortunately once you hit then, they atak but remain invisible. GL ^^

I just got past which maddening place, though I am wedged in the other now. But first I will notify how I solved it. I observed that there was just one wasp spawning on Alice's left side (no stuff which way you are facing, I went into the region backwards one time and it spawned on the left side anyhow). I lowered the camera so I could observe not anything but the ground under, and while I heard that wasps spawned I seemed up- and yes, both of them were there, one on the left surface, one on the right surface. It was earlier the first meet with Daimyo Wasp.

Ok I am in Chapter 3 in the middle east place. I go into a room and the stone door with a face closes behind me and the one across the bridge is closed. A statue is going up an down on bridge and I have one visible wasp to kill so I killed it an later found two invisible wasps. I kill them and the door still wont open. Ive restarted the game 5 times now. I watched a walk through on youtube an the enemies are not invisible to them on it an the door is open. What can I do to get on with the game.

I play the pc version and I've been having the same issue with the samurai wasps. I'll kill both of them no problem but then the door won't open. Also, it appears in my game that the samurai wasps can't hurt me. They've swiped at me many times but their swords seem to go right through.