Thread: Patch for Alice Madness Returns for PS3

Patch for Alice Madness Returns for PS3

Hello to all the Alice : Madness returns players. I hope that you all are enjo0ying the game. I just love this game and play around 2 hours every day anyhow. I am having the PS3 and I play on to it. But my view completely changed when I played it on the Xbox and felt that the PS3 version is just so inferior to play with. So now I am looking for the patch for the PS3 version so that it can make the looks better as that of Xbox.

Re: Patch for Alice Madness Returns for PS3

At least you have the PS3 game to play with so you should be happy with what you are having and should enjoy what you are having. Because many don’t have that also to enjoy and are just watching the game play are enjoying it. I dint find much difference between the two and I guess there are hardly some difference among them. And I even doubt if there are some of the patches available for the same.

Yes I also doubt about the patches that may be available. The diversity are very few between the two, but the PlayStation3 is the direct expansion platform for the game so the PS3 by laws sound more better then the Xbox version of the game. I would say that PS3 version beats the Xbox version and if you want that much fun then you should just increase the brightness and then play you wont find much difference among them.

Why are you comparing the things? I don’t guess that is write because the same game is running on completely two different platforms and so you cannot expect it to be the exactly same. But I would also say that PS3 is expert in its own field and Xbox is the new comer and is making its feet in the market. You will find that PS3 version a bit dull but it’s fun playing into it. But Xbox is also very great and you can play on both.

Here is the comparison for you. The display very quite clear for the Xbox but it is decent for the PS3. PS3 also has the lead of AA, the Xbox side appears a bit sharper, more details are seen and softer darkness everywhere. The performance was flawless on the 360 version. However, the differences were small to call an advantage, because what will not go noticed by the human eye. So PS3 also sounds good do not worry.

Thank you all who replied. I have to go with the 360 here. Not only have a flawless performance, but the images are much more attractive to me. Reduce the raggedness is one thing, but depart firm details in full when you know the PS3 can handle, is simply silly. If the patch is not available then I would go for the Xbox in the near future because many of the games have a very nice looks in the Xbox which I just love it.