Thread: can't jump when small alice in Alice: Madness Returns

can't jump when small alice in Alice: Madness Returns

I am having Alice: Madness returns and I have a small issue into it. So I thought to look for the answer over here so I just posted over here. how do you jump when you shrink? i haven't been able to do that! any time i shrink it does not let me jump but i am assuming you are supposed to be able to. it would be a great help if someone could answer that for me as well. Has anyone got the answer for the same?

Re: can't jump when small alice in Alice: Madness Returns

Hey I also have got the Alice: Madness returns and I would say that it is a very good game. I have heard about it but was not knowing more about it then my friend just gifted it in my birthday and I started of with it. Now I am also enjoying it at the fullest and just love this game. But I am also in the same ship as the poster of this thread is so please help us both out. Many many thanks to all those who will reply the post

I thought that too but there are some parts of the game where it’s impossible to get across the hidden platforms without jumping and one time it let me jump. I’ve tried just running and hoping I land on them but that didn’t work. I wasn’t sure if maybe there was another trick, if it was a glitch of mine, or if it’s supposed to be like that. Good to know that at least am not the only one who can’t jump. I was getting frustrated when I could see golden teeth or other things but couldn’t reach it because I couldn’t get to the invisible platform

Probably just a glitch. Between you can still stand on invisible paths even when full-sized. So to cross gaps you should use shrink-sense to see where they are and then quickly jump (whilst big) so you can position yourself to land on it. Do try this as this can help you out because I follow the same trick and I am very much successful into it and I can make a successful jump. So best of luck and enjoy the game.

Yes I also love to play the Alice: Madness returns because it is just the amazing product of the EA. I just love playing their games as they provide the outstanding graphic which anyone else can hardly provide. This is pretty much it. You cannot jump when small, you can just walk. So use shrink sense then shrinking and jump. The platforms are solid even when they are not visible. Hope this helped you out. Enjoy the game.

Hey you all guys are genius man! I dint knew that you all will give me such a good satisfying answer because I was under the impression that you cannot jump whilst small. You can't on the consoles anyway, so I'm guessing it's the same for pc. But now reading at the solutions provided over here I just tried it and guess what a magic happened and I could make the jump easily without any problem. Thanks to all those replied.