Thread: God and heroes Rome rising: Open Beta patch notes

God and heroes Rome rising: Open Beta patch notes

Possibly I am just being dumb but isn't there supposed to be a few developments between OBT and CBT? I don't notice any developments and I don't notice any patch notes to pass on to either. New launcher, amplified steadiness, higher fps, polish, new servers. Am I just flat out incorrect or does somebody else fined this weird as well? Anyone have any idea on this? Please let me know if anyone finds anything about this.

Re: God and heroes Rome rising: Open Beta patch notes

The new quick travel system has been executed. Be certain and attempt to break it! There was approximately 8 months of closed beta that occurred earlier than this. The dissimilarity from November to June is amazing. This last open beta will truly just stress test the server platform and make certain that the prevalent plagues from CB are resolved. I have observed improvements, like minion patching being back to where it was earlier than the current patches (they will pursue me down slopes again) and other things.

There's a simple solution: Realize this is Beta. There will all the time be glitches. Chances are the completed product does too. Humans program the games; humans (truly super splendid ones) are behind the game. And please, please comprehend that this game, while it started the closed beta, was years behind where it is at present. For those of us who have been beta testing for months, faith us while we say there have been theatrical developments.

Heatwave is insane while it comes to detaching things. They dig up on top of it quite quickly. They keep in communication during a variety of social media. If you have suggestions. Let them know accurately what you are thinking! You can email them as well! Name a vast game that is this untie at this stage of improvement. I can't say I have ever seen it. I have just played below 10 hours and I am approximately level 10. To me, that is super swift leveling. Possibly that's just me, though.

The game has appeared a long way over the past 6 months only. To the extent that, just being able to get to 14th level, well, yeah. The game isn’t gratis. It’s a trial version. For you to attempt and if you like it and would like to persist, you have to purchase the game. I think it’s remarkable they let us to do even that. There are plenty of games out there I hope I was given the possibility to just play it for a week and check it out. I seem at it as an approval, not unresponsiveness.

To the extent that just getting to 14th, what’s the point? Well, everybody will be wiped on release. Yet one more ordinary practice. Perhaps we should all just give up as they are going to do a clean. The real "point" of open beta is to transport in a bigger population of testers to experiment the server constancy. The point of beta is to discover bugs and report them, not to level my guy in the partial time. The point of beta is to present player-based feedback to the Devs that let them to see the forest as of all the trees.