Thread: Unable to login with my Beta account in God and Heroes Rome Rising

Unable to login with my Beta account in God and Heroes Rome Rising

Anyone please help me. I have a troubleshooting with my God and heroes Rome Rising game. The troubleshooting is that while setting up my account with the Beta Key, Instead of Game Time Code I accidently chose Credit Card. Then I clicked the “Cancel” button. Whenever I attempt to login in the game, It shows me error of bad account name and password. I am very well aware that the account name and password are correct because with it I can login and manage my account. Please notify me, if there is a way to correct it and play-testing.

Re: Unable to login with my Beta account in God and Heroes Rome Rising

Your trouble shooting is not a big issue. I think you have used indeed a very long password because this can be the possibility where you can get such kinds of troubleshooting. If you are using long passwords then I ensure to use short passwords. I am suggesting you to use short passwords there is a bug in the launcher that can’t use a password quite long as the webpage do. According to me I think the web page takes up to 16 characters and the launcher up to 15.

If you still unable to login then I think you have a setup problem. You must have not done clean installation of Gods and Horses. First uninstall the game from your system and then download proper and complete setup from the official website or else buy from an authorized vendor. After that, install it in your computer if required check the instruction to install it in the official website for clean installation. Don’t interrupt it during installation. After installation perform login with your details and make sure that you are running Gods and Horses Rome rising in administrator mode. I hope you can now enjoy your game.

None of the steps are working then I have a better solution to share with you and others who are facing the same trouble. Download a new Beta Key of Gods and Horses Rome rising from official website of Beta key give away. But I would like to make you an others aware that they have a limited number of beta keys for Gods and Horses Rome rising! So it won’t last long. After downloading you will get you notification of new Beta keys by an email. Sign in with those account and test the game by yourself and enjoy gaming.