Thread: Suggestion for Damage in Brink

Suggestion for Damage in Brink

I think that it would be even more fun if taken fewer bullets to kill someone, not ridiculously realistic as a Weapon II, but more like 4-5 shots instead of almost a full clip of just under one person. I think once a person is down, that's when you must take a lot of bullets to kill them Make easier for physicians to keep pace + the battle constantly flowing. What do you think? I expect that there will be many replies on this soon.

Re: Suggestion for Damage in Brink

Perhaps as an option I have no problem taking on when I stay with my team. If you have kids shooting someone 2-4, fall fast. I'm also running with Ops, so my thistles help start the damage to my guns and bad to kill them. I like this arcade game is a little more when it comes to damage to one. It's more like an action movie or anime where the characters can take a few pictures and keep working.

If combined with the spread of weapons less, less dissimilarity among the head and body damage, and a benefit of the best iron sight, you get a game that is much more tactical and less random. In other words, more like ETQW favor. Do not worry about the variety of weapons. Raven Shield has shot kills 02.01 still has a greater diversity of weapons of Brink. In any case for the PC this is the case. On consoles it is totally different; I believe that Brink does a good job in maintaining the fun fights in the consoles.

If you only had to hit with a few bullets to kill the soldiers would not be as necessary for ammunition, and that is something I love about this game, in most other online shooters where there is a kind of ammunition replenishment is rarely needed except for snipers or rocket ammunition (both things are not present or very frequent in this game). And heavy wanting to lose even faster? In my opinion, should have more health. The only class that should really "feel weak" is the type of light body. Duty must be very resilient and powerful weapons, but are very slow so they are a bit cumbersome to use (maybe even more than now) that people just do not go with all the heavyweights.

I think the idea is not to make the game easier, only more intense firefights. Life would be more significant than my character is now the only time he really thinks about the fight when the enemy has a CARB-9. Otherwise, just leave the hotel to throw node or two, and just shoot, shoot, shoot until they finally fall. Then die because they had to use your magazine all the death an enemy. Propagation does not help either go waste as headshots as well as ammunition only download to your torso. In any case that was my incident when using machines.