Thread: Will God and heroes Rome rising survive

Will God and heroes Rome rising survive

What you thought, Will this game survive release day? Quite truthfully, thus far, I enjoy the game. Graphics are not too terrible, gameplay is ok, quests are nice, and storyline is great. What is missing is people! I think that MMO stands for immense Multiplayer Online. Up to now the game is lacking numbers. Peak time, Saturday evening, Open Beta is conclusion and at a standstill 2 server of low pop and the 3rd server at medium pops shows just 40 players online. I really not understand this.

Re: Will God and heroes Rome rising survive

I am as well a bit worried. If this few people humiliate while the game is basically free to test, how many are probable to come back while it costs $50 plus $10 a month? I infer it's true that a few players may have previously made their purchase and are uninterested in sustained testing. I at a standstill expected to see more "tourists" though during the open beta. It's as well concerning those just 40 online players can signify a "medium" level of concurrency for a server.

Maybe you are right and the majority Beta tester which liked the game previously bought the game and are weary of testing and are just waiting for Head Start (with any luck you are correct) but after that, it doesn't shove me to purchase the game. Don’t get me wrong, I want to give it an attempt, but right now. I am speculating if this will not go dead later than the first few days because of the lack of people and district.

This is possibly the main reason I am not getting it. Can't talk any friends into getting it, even though they are slightly interested. A lot of nice notions, but I have been checking the sum of players on, and in an open beta you have below 100 people playing for free, I know another half are thoughts the similar thing, I am not shelling out 50 bucks (I just purchase CE of any MMO in spite of, so 80 in my case) to play a game I foresee going FTP or closing within a few months.

I know of as a minimum 4 friends who aren't even beta testing it, just flat out acquiring it. After the NDA was lifted, and I was able to tell them regarding the game- both its deficits and its strengths – we have all determined to play it together as best as we can. We might not be making this a super grave MMO (i.e.: we have all completed the endgame thing for years, and we wish to go have fun), but we will all be playing. I don't know. I am delighted about this game because of the confronts within.

It's a sensible question to ask, Dalixias. Even though we have had thousands of accounts shaped, we aren't seeing the concurrency one would suppose during an open beta. You shouldn't pay interest to the number associated with "low" "medium" labels yet; every server is capable of managing over 1,000 players. We do know that there were a few communication troubles with our beta partners because of E3, so we are just attempting to get to determine whether the concurrency trouble is related to somewhat logistical, like troubles downloading the client, lack of communication, and so on or if it's a actual lack of interest, which would be a larger trouble.