Thread: How to Unsubscribe God and heroes Rome rising

How to Unsubscribe God and heroes Rome rising

I am quieting the game and don't wish to go into details as to why. On the other hand, I get no way to cancel my subscription online. Does anybody know how to stop a game subscription? I know that the online interface is not up, up till now. So what can I do? Please let me know if anyone has any idea on this. I really got mad and unable to solve this unsubscribe thing. Please let me know if anyone finds anything which helps me to solve this issue.

Re: How to Unsubscribe God and heroes Rome rising

I have to confess, it looks very neglectful not to present an alternative to stop a subscription, or as a minimum clear and famous instructions on how to do so. I would suggest making this an instant precedence for implementation, as it may in fact be a lawful matter. I am not a lawyer, but I just asked our common counsel at work, and he stated that just delivering a newspaper or mailing a magazine lacking this information is an offense with potentially vast fines.

It just looks like an ordinary courtesy to your consumers, that if you let them "click into" a subscription agreement, you let them to "click out of" that subscription with the same ease. Obviously, you may wish to present inducements at that point, or ask quite a lot of times, "are you sure?" but the procedure should be just as clear-cut as subscribing. Granted, there have been troubles for a few players getting subscribed in the first place, but what basis would ever have Heatwave to build up one half of the system and not the other earlier than launch?

Well now that the modifications are online I at a standstill acquire this message while I go to manage subscription. Subscription self-service alternatives are at a standstill being implemented. Check back shortly, just reason I wish the subscription thing fixed, so I can get my friend into the game too but he's not huge on subscription and knowing he can’t unsubscribe at once will possibly drive him crazy. Scroll down in the menu where it presents you the sub.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. Send in an appeal and a friendly consumer service agent will help you. Eventually, the procedure will become more automated and you can accomplish it there. Not anything devious or discourteous about it. Are you previously subscribed? If so, you won't notice it. If not, and you don’t see it, PM me and we will decipher it. I will post a walkthrough of the recruit procedure tomorrow, I hope.