Thread: Further Evaluation in god and heroes Rome rising

Further Evaluation in god and heroes Rome rising

Hello guys I am here discussing regarding to the Further Evaluation in god and heroes Rome rising. I observe some good and bad things in it.
    The good things are:
    1. Party system is solid and enjoyable.
    2. Minions are remarkable. Bring Your Own Minion during parties is likewise remarkable.
    3. Kill quests are trouble-free to knock out in the company of friends.
    4. The mail and travel system is suitable and uncomplicated.

The Bad things are:
    1. Combat still experience clunky and glitches.
    2. Computer performance problem (outlandish in view of my hardware).
    3. Skills still don't for all time work at what time pressed.
    4. I congested caring regarding my Estate previously.
    5. Your minions won't cure party associate.
    What you guys think regarding it. Please share your opinion with me.

Re: Further Evaluation in god and heroes Rome rising

I identify with this opinion. As heavily marketed as the real system has been, is not only still exists. I think the marketing team who has been seriously out of step with the development team regarding this feature. Wherever I look, I see "Fully customizable Estates!" being advertised. I still have not observed any example of a custom property in the game. This has created totally unreasonable expectations for a new game system that only went into beta last month. I think the way it was marketed to be very irresponsible.

I think the main attraction of this game is the atmosphere of Roman history and the serf system. Grouping with 5 people and all with four henchmen (or later) sounds intense. And I think the following function must be a basis for PvP arena with the rank of the system. 1 vs 1, 2v2, 3 to 3, all the way to 5 vs 5 or more. If I had to add polish, I also make the user interface Adjustable hotkeys, description of skills, statistical descriptions (Therefore, understanding the mechanics), and also a lot more items.

The farm is misleading, but I think the best opinion here is to give it time. Just pretend we are still in Beta and continue the positive suggestions flowing. For my part, it will invest U.S. $ 100 in the game before retiring. That's the first price tag of $ 40 to $ 10 a month for six months. That should be enough time for the Dev to solve a wide range of topics. If you are really unhappy, then do not play every day. Play a few times a week to see if anything has changed.

Combat is very little flow. Change targets and the attack can cause your character to face instantly turning jump animation. It feels natural. Cooldowns are difficult to see very well. Overlapping moving target on the white box is hard as hell to notice in the middle of combat. You can often get caught way up the field. I have yet to see the ability to load / hurry to close the distance. Sometimes party members vanish (which happened twice last night) and the crowds "blink" from one place to another.

Combat requires a certain level of fluid motion which does not feel like anything's stopping you, except the response time of its own. It is probably the most important element of the MMO, and G & H feels extremely polished. I would define it better, but playing a game like Wow or Rift and execute an operation, then the game G & H and just "feel" the difference immediately. This most often occurs when zoning, fighting largely to the mob / player densely populated areas and cities. Basically anywhere that would be more difficult than usual in resources is expected.

I agree with all the bad points on this issue, subsequent to comprise my Refund thread and returns do not inform you that is passed to support you advise someone who is considering buying the game to think again. I do not want to go through the trouble to ask your bank to make a payment that I have to do now. The estate is perfect examples of an old product is lost, along with bugs, performance issues and combat the technical problem, I am literally shocked that they refuse to offer refunds or allow you to cancel your subscription.